Always forgive, NEVER FORGET...

 Good morning/afternoon/evening,


How can you be the bigger person in any circumstance?

It's not an easy job...

TRUST ME


But, if you are able to achieve it, you will reap the benefits...

***I write as I am about to breakdown to tears.***


Trust me! 


It's not an easy thing to do specially if you're a big baby, like some people (ME).


 Have you ever felt that burning feeling within yourself?

You know... Or is it just me? Please, let me know, I need to do something urgently if it's just me...


Pero, you can't live a life full of happiness and joy when, you are holding on to things that happen in the past, things that are currently happening,


You MUST allow yourself to forgive and be the bigger person. No matter, how badly it might hurt...


PLEASE, DO NOT TRY TO GET EVEN WITH ANYONE, PEOPLE ARE JUST BOUND TO GET HURT...


Never forget , if they did it once, odds are they will do it again... But you are worth it, so forgive others for what they have done.


I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer; it is just the way my life is working itself out at the moment.


{Sometimes it works out for the better! Just be patient and know God or the Universe has your back and wants the best for you!♡♡♡}


Can we just reflect on that last sentence because, I promise, it didn't come from my mind...?

 

But, knowing that puts my mind at ease and maybe that's all we need,

 

A MIND AT EASE & TO LIVE A LIFE WE COULD BE PROUD OF!

 

It might not be the easiest thing, but you can...

JUST RELAX & understand that your life might not be taking the same course as others but that's just a part of life...



   As always, STAY BEAUTIFUL & STAY BLESSED πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜˜

    

Never stop dreaming!

 

Always and blessings,

-B.D.R.

 

https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr 

Comments