Be good, Do good, GOOD WILL EVENTUALLY FIND YOU!

Good morning /afternoon/evening my beautiful rays of sunshine,

I hope you are all doing well!!! 

Please ‘Follow’ this blog and all my other social media networks... 

       https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr 

                              & 

   I’m trying to win Ms.Health&Fitness’ cover so if you don’t mind supporting me with this... MS.HEALTH&FITNESS-HERS magazine cover-Voting ends June 24th @ 7P.M. 

        PLEASE AND THANK YOU 😁!


So, I know most of my readers if not all, will be totally foreign to the feeling I am about to talk about… I will add an excerpt from my book where I describe the feeling I’m talking about,


... I know I’m not alone, I don’t mean to go against anyones’ belief, I was in the presence of God.”,


                                        ADVISORY


    I am constructing this blog to be “Polytheistic” ... So, don’t try to find if‘s and butts in response to what I am about to say, because it has nothing to do directly with any religion or specific believe…


    But, I can say with an out of this World experience; that there is a higher power looking out for us. Basically going back to the concept of serendipity. 


So, I don’t know how many of my readers watch Unimas, but there’s a commercial for corona beer and it is Bad Bunny saying... “ if you don’t like what you are currently seeing, change your point of view”, but in Spanish.


So, an attitude change is as simple as changing your point of you, so if something in specific is bothering you just shrug it off. Your peace of mind, mental health even physical health is too important to have it compromised by others.

 

LOVE YOURSELF 1ST!!


                                                                                     ❤️& blessings,

                                                                 -B.D.R.    


Comments