Will you feel the same flipping burgers, as, working with the NASA???

 Good morning/ afternoon/ evening my rays of sunshine,

         

         I am going to start off my asking my readers to please ‘Follow’ this blog, I have really exciting news that I am working on so stay tune to hear it! 

         Have any of you heard the phrase, “How you do anything you do everything”? If so you’re one step ahead in front with this post. If not, hold on tight and keep reading! (Actually, everyone just keep reading…)

         Ok, let’s analyze this phrase in hopes you will better some aspects of your life (NOT SAYING I HAVE EVERYTHING GOING PERFECTLY!). 

         So, would you be the kind of person, your former boss will rehire?

How about a different type of relationship, what would your friends or family truly say about you? Why would that matter to you?

         I will simply put it this way, you are constantly making a profile for yourself and that profile, can change who you are and how you are able to network within a career field or social whether you are currently in your 20s, 30s, 40s or even 50s, not in your 60s basically I hope at that point everyone will be counting down to retirement.

         So, what would you want your profile to say? Remember, this will follow you for years, maybe even a LIFETIME. I’m going to tell you about how one simple, action can fu*k up your whole representation.

         Okay, so I know this person, (I am trying to profile a person, FBI wannabe), who is basically stuck in basically the same things that will never work unless they make a change in themselves. But they are hard-headed and think that they know everything, and their way is the best.      

         This person has had some conflicts with pervious employers and some problems have occurred with friends and families. So, this person might be labeled “untrustworthy”. No one wants that but, you can prevent it by showing your responsibility and eagerness to be part of the team, whether that team be flipping burgers in BK or sending people up to space with the NASA. 

 

TIP: You have no way of knowing, who or what, is watching you at every moment deciding whether you need a promotion whether that be a job or a bigger family maybe.

 

TIP: Always stay on your ‘A’ game! Like I have said before “learning when to let go of something, making way of something better”.

 

 As always, STAY BEAUTIFUL & STAY BLESSED πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜˜

    

Never stop dreaming!

 

Always and blessings,

-B.D.R.

 

https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr 

Comments