Long time coming and it came 😁😁😁

   

OH MY GOD, JESUS CHRIST, MOTHER TERESA!!! 
If you knew Ray, Mash and I*** in Middle or High school, you knew that was our saying.
Sometimes, things take time ... I was lucky enough to finally say I am truly finally a panther.

   Let's see what the future holds but as I described, I really want to give comfort to people when thing are not looking good for them. Be a helping hand, or a smile to walk with anyone, cheering them up to live their best of biggest dreams.
LET ME EXPLAIN THE 6 YEARS ...
+2 years before graduation as a Dual Enrollment Student.
+1 year High School grad student, WHILE working 40+ hours a week.
+2 years - which I was probably in a coma or & and therapies everyday.
+1- year post-TBI student taking 1 or 2 classes at a time.
Soooo... don't think I am that dumb. 😂😂😂
     You can't compare a rose bud blooming to a wild flower.
***not trying to offend anyone
 Just do you and worry about yourself.
Who knows you probably have kiddos looking up to you.

xoxo,
Beatriz-@beatrizpilarr
 (kinda tempted to write Gossip Girl 😜😜 )


P.S.---> I have codes for ya'll *southern accent*
ACTA- ig-@acta.wear


Breezy swimwear- @breezy.swim
Beatrizpilarr10


@MENDathletics 
Beatrizpilarr


@Twistedeyewear

@Legrandverre 
🍷🍷🍷🍷










Comments