Mental Health 🧠🧠🧠


MENTAL HEALTH...🧠🧠🧠

PROBABLY, A VERY TOUCHY MATTER FOR MOST IN MY POSITION, CLINICALLY DEPRESSED, AT LEAST, A COUPLE YEARS AGO, ACCORDING TO MY NEUROPSYCHOLOGIST. "IT IS, WHAT IT IS" AS A FORMER TBI SURVIVOR QUOTES.EVERYTHING, IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN GOD'S TIMING,AND GOD'S TIMING IS PERFECT. WHICH BRINGS ME TO TOPIC I WANT TO DISCUSS IN AN UPCOMING POST...RELIGION: NOT GOING TO TRY AND CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT YOUR BELIEFS.OR, STEP ON ANYONES' TOES.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Whether or not

 "Where to go from here"...


This also goes hand and hand with the topic I was going to write about today.
Which is, dealing with people going so far ahead of you,          when you're there.
Kind-of-just-stuck. Thinking whether or not where to go from here.   
If, it's taking to long to reach a goal. 
Accomplish something, getting to that higher level that God (Universe) has already planned out especially for you.
But, how can you ever reach up to everyone else, 
looking at myself as a personal example,
-Straight out of high school I got a full-time job at a credit union.
-Somehow, I found myself in a relationship with someone 
that was still in high school . 
(NOT SAYING IT WAS A MISTAKE BUT, PRETTY CHILDISH OF MY PART)
(Still have love for that kiddo)
-I was doing HORRIBLE at school... (Too this day I still only have a 2.## G.P.A.. I don't know the exact G.P.A.)
-Spending, every penny I earned. 
(Only, worth basically a $500 Share certificate, I had taken out earlier & my 2011 Honda Accord which at that time still partly belong to the bank...)
***You're past, is important but not as important, as the future and where you're going
Words of encouragement from Supernatural πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…     

We all have been called for something greater in life.

& No one can steal YOUR thunder, 
if they are already doing it, your thunder might be to do it better than them; maybe, even join forces. 
But, never try to out-do them. 
Unless, you're competing in something, which then I'll encourage you to give it your all!!! 
but, play kindly and remember Karma is a real thing.
Grow your Net-Worth in any possible (& legal) way you could πŸ˜‰ !

Thanks to the few of you, that slid into my DM's after posting my older post. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚     

@BeatrizPilarr🧠🧠🧠🧠

Comments