WEEK 32 SCHEDULE!!!
HIIIII!!!!
First of all! I hope and pray you all have a great week!! This is the first weekly schedule of content I will post on here, mainly just to hold myself accountable.... So yea...
MONDAY- Weekly Monopoly Monday...
Episode 51- Looney Tunes Partners...
TUESDAY- TikTok- @Beatrizpilarr.tbibestie
Episode 8- Why noise and lights bother someone so much after a TBI?
WEDNESDAY- Finding Sunshine goes to the Ballpark!!
(MIGHT BE POSTED ON THURSDAY AS MY EDITOR IS OUT OF TOWN)
THURSDAY- TikTok- @Beatrizpilarr.tbibestie
Episode 9- Healing takes time...
(MIGHT BE POSTED ON WEDNESDAY TO MAKE UP FOR THE SCHEDULE MISHAP
FRIDAY- https://livingbythesunshine.blogspot.com/ (HERE... 😂)
Post 136?- Learning to accept yourself after a TBI or any life changing circumstances.
Comments
Post a Comment
I am not able to better my writing, unless you give me feedback.
Do what my 9th grade English teacher, or my ENC1102 teacher did!!
CRITICIZE ME... but nicely!!! :D