Motivation Isn’t Magic: Sometimes You Just Have to Keep Going ☀️


Good morning, good afternoon, or whatever time of day you happen to be reading this.

Welcome back to Living by the Sunshine 🔆.

Today is Monday, and I don’t know about you, but Mondays can sometimes feel like a little bit of a reset button.

A new week.

A new opportunity.

A new chance to try again.

But I’ve been thinking about something lately:

What happens when you don’t feel motivated?

Because let’s be honest—motivation isn’t always there.

Some mornings you wake up ready to take on the world.

Other mornings, getting out of bed feels like an accomplishment all by itself.

And I think we put way too much pressure on ourselves to always be motivated.

Sometimes, motivation isn’t about feeling excited.

Sometimes, motivation is simply saying:

“I’m going to do what I can today.”

That’s enough.

☀️ Consistency Over Perfection

If you look at my calendar this week, I’ve got quite a bit going on.

Today, I’m writing this motivational post and creating content.

At 5 PM, I’ll be posting my weekly Monopoly Monday video.

Tuesday, I’ll be sharing another TBI Bestie video, on TikTok @beatrizpilarr.tbibestie, along with some behind-the-scenes content.

Wednesday, I’ve got my try with me Dunkin’ Donuts fall menu video going up, plus more content.

Thursday, I’ll be shooting another TBI Bestie video.

And Friday, I’ll be back here with my usual Living by the Sunshine 🔆 blog.

That’s a lot.

But here’s the thing:

I’m not looking at this week as one giant mountain I have to climb.

I’m looking at it one day at a time.

Monday doesn’t have to accomplish Tuesday’s goals.

Tuesday doesn’t have to worry about Friday.

Today only has to be today.

And sometimes that’s how we have to approach life, too.

🌻 You Don’t Have to Feel Ready

One of the biggest lessons I’ve learned is that you don’t always feel ready before you begin.

Sometimes you start scared.

Sometimes you start tired.

Sometimes you start questioning whether you’re even capable of doing what you’re trying to do.

And sometimes you start anyway.

That’s where the magic happens.

Not because everything suddenly becomes easy.

But because you prove to yourself that you can take the next step.

And then another.

And another.

Until one day, you look back and realize:

“Wow. I actually made it pretty far.”

🔆 Your Sunshine Reminder for This Week

So here’s my challenge for you this week:

Don’t worry about doing everything.

Don’t worry about being perfect.

Don’t compare your progress to somebody else’s.

Just pick one thing.

One phone call.

One workout.

One page.

One video.

One conversation.

One small step toward something you’ve been putting off.

And then celebrate yourself for taking that step.

Because progress doesn’t always look like a huge transformation.

Sometimes progress looks like getting out of bed.

Sometimes it looks like trying again.

Sometimes it looks like saying no.

Sometimes it looks like saying yes.

And sometimes it simply looks like refusing to give up.

☀️ Keep Going

Whatever you’re working toward right now, I hope you remember this:

You don’t have to have the whole journey figured out.

You just have to take the next step.

And if today isn’t your best day?

That’s okay.

Tomorrow is another opportunity.

So take a deep breath.

Give yourself some grace.

Find whatever little piece of sunshine you can.

And keep going.

Because your story isn’t finished yet.

There’s still sunshine ahead. 🔆

Until Friday,

Bea ☀️

Living by the Sunshine 🔆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your way, on your time! ͢ 🕐

2026: The year of NEW.

Meet Judy G.