Falling in love With Yourself

You may watch this blog also!!! https://youtu.be/xoGPvNww63c

 

Hey loves, 

In all honesty, I have been trying to put others first for a long time now even though it might not appear that way; If you find yourself in a similar situation, UP HIGH!

Alright, I am about to let my subconscious mind take control of my writing. The only person you ever have to look at for acceptance from or gratitude will have to be yourself.

 I know life can get difficult at times for X,Y or Z reasons. At the end of the day you must remember that a new day is upon and that might bring an opportunities for a better day or a better life.

Life has mysterious ways of working itself out… 

TRUST ME!          

However, none of this is possible if you allow yourself to be consumed with guilt and negativity!

 YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER

 YOU ARE A BADASS,

THAT'S BEEN CALLED FOR SOMETHING GREAT!

So, go ahead show yourself love the love

that others wouldn't show you!

Imagine what a beautiful world this would be if, everyone was full of love and respect for others.

To end this message, I'm saying is that you have to first, have to  fall in love with yourself and show yourself respect or respect for yourself not anyone else.

“ONLY ONE TINY SNOWFLAKE,

 IS NEEDED TO FORM AN AVALANCHE.”

-B.D.R. ‘23

 Thank you! Please me sure to Follow this Blog and my social medias and subscribe to my YouTube channel!  

Until next time,

-B.D.R.


Comments