Not Letting Others Steal Your Peace.

 



    Hello my loves,

  Tip- Grab a notebook or a piece of paper; 

  I am about to be y'alls therapist!   

    So, we are at the end of the last week of the 9th month of 2023. 

Can you believe the end of 2023 is upon us? I'm just 121 days, we are going to be welcoming in 2024!!! 

OK, so with that being said I have a few questions for you all...

1. Are there still items you would like to complete before 2023 is over?

2. What or who is stopping you?

3. How can you work to surpass the situation?

    Speaking from some PE (personal experiences), 

WARNING!!

  They might or might not be personally mine, so no one get in their feelings, and try to get me canceled!!! 

PLEASE!

    But, previously their home have been a wave of resentment or being envious of other people.

With this post I want you to analyze yourself and gain clarity on your situation.

On what may be important for you in your life, whether that be getting your degree, getting married to the 

love of your life, growing your family or whatever else might be .

    In the coming year of your life, who you let into your life, is just as important as what you allow in it. 

ACTUALLY!

     Who you are allowing in. Is WAY more important!! Because, you know what they say "It only takes 

one bad apple to ruin the bunch!". 

    So honestly, I wish I had thought like this back in 2014/2015 when my accident occurred. Please, don't 

make the same mistake I did!!!

    Please follow subscribe and connect with me! Be sure to take an eye out for my content calendar, 

which, I'll be working on for the rest of the year.

Thank you for allowing me into your day!! 

Please FOLLOW, SHARE. SUBSCRIBE & CONNECT!!!!

https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr 

     

Comments