Hi, Its me Beatriz R., BSSW! (ENGLISH & SPANISH)

 Hello beauties!

    It's been close to a year, that I don't sit down and write or blog or film.... or anything for that matter but AMAZING NEWS!!! I graduated with my Bachelor's in Social Work!!! 🎓🎓🎓🎓

    I got to intern at a refugee for minors who are brought into the states alone. This allowed me to expand my view points to new lengths and see how blessed and lucky most of us are, so the time away has definitely not been wasted... 

    Now, I am just going about my life.... day by day. I am doing something I advised all of you to not do in one of my earlier post... Becoming a robot! When I plan my week the first 5-8 hours are the same day by day. Some weeks the following hours are similar as well. I know what you are thinking, isn't that how life is supposed to be??

But, did we really send 18(+) years in school, just to grow up

and live the same day over and over again?

I JUST NOTICED, I AM GIVING MY READERS 

A LITTLE BIT OF THERAPY AND FOOD FOR THOUGHT.... 

Take it as you will.

     So, for the following 90 days... I will challenge myself to do something worthy of a follow me around vlog... or at least a snapchat story... By the end of the 90 days, I will comply the pictures and/or story and post on the summary of it on YouTube... (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZlOVzIKxZabhkYOR0YjKw)        

        I know my history with these challegenes, I give myself, don't always end up successful but... Belief in me! :,) 

                                            (if you actually do, Thank you!)

As always loves, thank you for allowing me into your day. 

I have missed this so much, even sometimes it feels like a pain.

OMGGG!!!

It's like my child!

Alright! thank you all don't forget my DM's are always open 

if any of you need anything or just to talk!!



                                                                    ☀☀☀


¡Hola bellezas!


    Ha pasado cerca de un año, que no me siento y escribo o blogueo o filmo.... o cualquier otra cosa, pero NOTICIAS INCREÍBLES!!! ¡¡¡Me gradué con mi Licenciatura en Trabajo Social!!! 🎓🎓🎓🎓

    Llegué a hacer una pasantía en un refugio para menores que son traídos solos a los Estados Unidos. Esto me permitió expandir mis puntos de vista a nuevas longitudes y ver cuán bendecidos y afortunados somos la mayoría de nosotros, por lo que definitivamente no se ha perdido el tiempo...

    Ahora, solo sigo con mi vida... día a día. Estoy haciendo algo que les aconsejé a todos que no hicieran en una de mis publicaciones anteriores... ¡Convertirme en un robot! Cuando planifico mi semana, las primeras 5-8 horas son las mismas día a día. Algunas semanas los siguientes horarios también son similares. Sé lo que estás pensando, ¿no es así como se supone que es la vida?

Pero, ¿realmente enviamos 18 (+) años a la escuela, solo para crecer?

y vivir el mismo día una y otra vez?


ME ACABO DE NOTAR, ESTOY DANDO A MIS LECTORES

UN POCO DE TERAPIA Y ALIMENTOS PARA EL PENSAMIENTO....

Tómalo como quieras.

     Por lo tanto, durante los siguientes 90 días... Me desafiaré a mí mismo a hacer algo digno de un vlog Sígueme... o al menos una historia de Snapchat... Al final de los 90 días, cumpliré con las fotos y /o historia y publicar en el resumen de la misma en YouTube... (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZlOVzIKxZabhkYOR0YjKw)

        Conozco mi historia con estos desafíos, me entrego, no siempre termino con éxito pero... ¡Confía en mí! :,)

                                            (si realmente lo haces, ¡gracias!)

Como siempre amores, gracias por permitirme entrar en su día.

He extrañado mucho esto, incluso a veces se siente como un dolor.

OMGGG!!!

¡Es como mi hijo!

¡Está bien! gracias a todos, no olviden que mis DM están siempre abiertos

si alguno de ustedes necesita algo o solo para hablar!!


                                                                    ☀☀☀


Comments