Keep your plans as simple as possible!!!

Good (time of day) babes,

            Something that I understand I have been doing terribly wrong? I COMPLICATE EVERYTHING TOO MUCH! For example the question, "How did the chicken cross the road?". The average person would say something like, by foot. On the other hand, I would say something like, look both ways saw many cars coming. But, went either way because it was a christian chicken and had faith in the higher power. 

            So plans are basically formatted in a way that point A leads to a desire result, or point B. But, I unload your hand take point A and flip the switch and converted into point M, just pointing myself out there.   

            So, the point of this post is basically to point out to myself and indirectly to you all to stop putting things off. Learn from those who already completed what you want to accomplish and just do it again!

Note to self…

Understand, that you aren't going to change the world with something

That has never been done, just choose some thing and stick with it or 

personalize it and make it your own.


As always,  thank you for allowing me into your day. 

Thank you all don't forget my DM's are always open

 if any of you need anything or just to talk!!






Comments