Everyone needs a reward!



Good time of day,

    Please, don’t get offended in my upcoming comparison, but…

When a dog does something right you reward them,

So, is there any difference with us, humans?

(...In the rewards)

 

         I am here to tell you, no matter our age nor animal species we all like being rewarded for anything!

    

         It's basic human nature, once we do something right it's fulfilling to have someone acknowledge the hard work, dedication and time we put into something. Now, wouldn't it be nice to have the self-confidence to accomplish anything and to be able to say I got me. 

  

         My experienceThanking back in example that comes to mind is, Referral Goals Back when I was a teller at work! When we met and sometimes surpassed our goal we would get rewarded. Actually, when I think about it during my past as well.If we got good grades we would get on a roll, or a pizza Party or cupcakes.

         So, I believe we as humans are all wired to go after what we desire *Lucifer moment again*.

 

         It's obviously important for us to have something waiting for us at our finish line. Hebrews 6:15 says… "And so after waiting patiently, Abraham received what was promised" that quote doesn't exactly go with the topic of this post.

        

         But, long story short… Work for something you want; when the time is right, it will be yours!

 

So, go ahead and set up a reward system for yourself and no matter how long it takes to complete…

REWARD yourself for the job well done!!!

 

         Make sure to “follow”, this blog! I write theses primarily for me, but it’s nice to see other people enjoying my writings about my life stories and learnings. Find me on Instagram as @BeatrizPillarr or @BeatrizPilarrr. Find me on YouTube as @BeatrizPilarr96.

Thank you for letting me share a piece of my mind with you!

If any of you, ever need someone to talk to don’t hesitate in sending me a message!

Thank you,

-BDR


Comments