Limits and Boundaries & etc...{English and Spanish}

Good (time of day),
      First, I am going to ask you to "Follow" this blog please! 
You can also find me on IG as BeatrizPilarr or on Youtube as BeatrizPilarr96. 
  If, you learn one life lesson from this blog post, you know what from livingbythesunshine.blogpost.com and reading about my stupid, childish experiences, such as lying to your loved ones. Doing drugs every weekend. Flunking school with straight F’s. Lying to almost everyone, including your ex. Weighing almost 305lbs (I was such a proud Miamian, I wanted the area code to be a part of me). 
    ...No... 
 
    But seriously, I hope and pray all of my readers, take my lived experiences, and DO NOT REPEAT MY TRAGEDY. 
 
         Learn the first time around or hopefully before then, that you are worth diamonds and gold. Learn your (& have) limits and boundaries. 
 
    -Know that if a person is going to be only for YOU, it’s going to be only for you, not because of your car, job, social standing, income, etc.
 
    Another example that comes to mind, is reaching out to my now boyfriend way back in 2011. But I’m going to stop writing about the past because, I KNOW, my future is so much better. I know, I still  
 
         It kind of stings, looking back and seeing what his/her intentions were, what I am going to say next hurts;
 
ESPECIALLY IN MY SITUATION...
 
         Suck it up! You can’t change the past, but you can learn from your mistakes and stop them from reoccurring over and over. 
 
    FOR EXAMPLE- I should have started writing back in 2013, when I first created this blog, because it has truly helped me process and analysis so many things, even though most times I end up making myself overthink...
 
    THERE\"S A REALLY BIG DIFFERENCE WITH BEING HAPPY TO THE PUBLIC EYE,  THEN REALLY BEING HAPPY. 
 
    So, I like to finish up this post not by sending my ex to hell, but by thanking him for the lessons taught; readers, I am courage you to reflect on your past, there might be a lesson to learn that you are endless cycle of repeating and re-creating the past that you so wish to escape.
 
 Thank you for letting me share what\"s on my mind. Even though I\"m aware it\"s really messy up there peroooo... You know I have the #RealMVPs to hear me out(YOU).
https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr
 

 

Love and blessings,

-B.D.R.

@BeatrizPilarrrr

☼☼☼

______________________________________


Bueno (hora del día),
 
      Primero, les voy a pedir que "sigan" este blog, por favor.
También puedes encontrarme en IG como BeatrizPilarr o en Youtube como BeatrizPilarr96.
  Si aprendes una lección de vida de esta publicación de blog, sabrás de livingbythesunshine.blogpost.com y de leer sobre mis estúpidas e infantiles experiencias, como mentirles a tus seres queridos. Consumir drogas todos los fines de semana. Reprobar la escuela con Festas. Mintiendo a casi todo el mundo, incluido tu ex. Pesaba casi 305 libras (era un miamense tan orgulloso que quería que el código de área fuera parte de mí).
 
    ...No...
 
    Pero en serio, espero y rezo a todos mis lectores, tomen mis experiencias vividas, y NO REPITAN MI TRAGEDIA.
 
         Aprenda la primera vez o, con suerte, antes de esa fecha, que vale diamantes y oro. Conozca sus (y tenga) límites y fronteras.
 
    -Sabe que si una persona va a ser solo para USTED, será solo para usted, no por su automóvil, trabajo, posición social, ingresos, etc.
 
    Otro ejemplo que me viene a la mente es acercarme a mi ahora novio en 2011. Pero voy a dejar de escribir sobre el pasado porque, SÉ, mi futuro es mucho mejor. Lo sé, yo todavía
 
         Me duele un poco, mirar hacia atrás y ver cuáles eran sus intenciones, lo que voy a decir a continuación duele;
 
ESPECIALMENTE EN MI SITUACIÓN ...
 
         ¡Chúpalo! No puede cambiar el pasado, pero puede aprender de sus errores y evitar que se repitan una y otra vez.
 
    POR EJEMPLO, debería haber comenzado a escribir en 2013, cuando creé este blog por primera vez, porque realmente me ha ayudado a procesar y analizar tantas cosas, aunque la mayoría de las veces termino pensando demasiado ...
 
    HAY UNA DIFERENCIA REALMENTE GRANDE ENTRE SER FELIZ A LA VISTA DEL PÚBLICO Y LUEGO SER FELIZ REALMENTE.
 
    Entonces, me gusta terminar este post no enviando a mi ex al infierno, sino agradeciéndole por las lecciones enseñadas; Lectores, tengo el valor de que reflexionen sobre su pasado, podría haber una lección para aprender que son un ciclo interminable de repetir y recrear el pasado del que tanto desean escapar.
 
 Gracias por permitirme compartir lo que tengo en mente. A pesar de que soy consciente de que está muy complicado ahí arriba, peroooo ... Sabes que tengo los #RealMVPs por escucharme.
https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr
 
 
Amor y bendiciones
-B.D.R.
@BeatrizPilarrrr
☼☼☼

Comments