"We should all have some aspects of being preppy, go-getters..." (English & Spanish)

Hello sunshine, 

       I am going to ask you to "Follow" this blog please and leave a comment if something stand out to you! You can also connect with me on Instagram as BeatrizPilarr or on Youtube as BeatrizPilarr96.

       I know I might sound like a broken record with this topic; But, with all the negativity in the world, I believe, like I described myself in my book, “Survival: It took a TBI” (do not quote that title), we should all have some aspects of being preppy, go-getters… Can you imagine that? A world full of smiles and giddiness? Where the only crime was on TV dramas? You know what?!?!?!

       Never mind because I’ll be out of a job before getting my degree.

       But, in reality, I believe, we should have someone to talk to, that can bring us back into that commonsense.

       I would, set myself as an example, but I am also broken and trying to put my puzzle pieces together while categorizing the ones that are actually meant for my life and stop living someone else’s dreams. 

       OMGEE!

       It finally made sense to me! That’s why in the T.V. show ‘Highway to Heaven’, we all have our own personal room in heaven, that’s exactly how we pictured it being.

       We are all, our own person.

       So, my question to you is how will your room in heaven look like? 

                                          -&-

       How can you improve your attitude (Just a little, day by day) to ultimately improve what is considered “the social norm”? 

        

Calvary Church Mass

https://youtu.be/IhmXCClMR08

 

Thank you, for giving me some of your time!

 

https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr

  

LOVE AND BLESSINGS,   

-B.D.R.

 

My inbox is always opened if any of you need anything!

 

P.S. PLEASE, ADD TO ‘OUR BUCKET LIST!!!’ 🙏🏼 BY LEAVING A COMMENT ON IT YOU CAN ADD IT AS YOURSELF OR ANONYMOUSLY

 (Please be respectful, we are all adults)(most of us anyway).

 

 

Hola amores,

 

       Te voy a pedir que "Sigas" este blog y dejes un comentario si algo te llama la atención. También puedes conectarte conmigo en Instagram como BeatrizPilarr o en Youtube como BeatrizPilarr96.

       Sé que podría sonar como un disco rayado con este tema; Pero, con toda la negatividad del mundo, creo que, como me describí a mí mismo en mi libro, "Survival: It took a TBI" (no cite ese título), todos deberíamos tener algunos aspectos de ser preppy, emprendedores. … ¿Puedes ceerlo? ¿Un mundo lleno de sonrisas y vértigo? ¿Dónde estaba el único crimen en los dramas televisivos? ¡¿¡¿¡¿Sabes que?!?!?!

       No importa, porque me quedaré sin trabajo antes de obtener mi título.

       Pero, en realidad, creo que deberíamos tener a alguien con quien hablar, que pueda traernos de vuelta a ese sentido común.

       Lo haría, me pondría a mí mismo como ejemplo, pero también estoy roto y trato de juntar las piezas del rompecabezas mientras categorizo ​​las que realmente están destinadas a mi vida y dejo de vivir los sueños de otra persona.

       ¡Dios mío!

       ¡Finalmente tuvo sentido para mí! Es por eso que en el programa de televisión "Highway to Heaven", todos tenemos nuestra propia habitación personal en el cielo, así es exactamente como lo imaginamos.

       Todos somos nuestra propia persona.

Entonces, mi pregunta para ti es ¿cómo será tu habitación en el cielo?

- y -

¿Cómo puedes mejorar tu actitud (solo un poco, día a día) para mejorar en última instancia lo que se considera “la norma social”?

 

Misa de la Iglesia del Calvario

https://youtu.be/IhmXCClMR08

 

¡Gracias por darme un poco de su tiempo!

 

https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr

 

AMOR Y BENDICIONES,

-B.D.R.

 

POR FAVOR, AGREGUE A "NUESTRA LISTA DE BUCKET !!!" 🙏🏼 AL DEJAR UN COMENTARIO, PUEDE AGREGARLO COMO USTED MISMO O DE FORMA ANÓNIMA

 (Sea respetuoso, todos somos adultos) (la mayoría).

 

Comments