ADD TO ‘OUR BUCKET LIST!!!’ 🙏🏼 --->


Good (time of day right now) sun shines 😁,


         OK, so I have personally been affected by what I am about to say.

         In both personal relationship goals and work-related goals, I have been a little hard on myself and that’s probably why I have accomplished this so much, not bragging. Like a book said you should speak things into existence, I’m sorry I don’t remember the book it was. 


         But lesson of the story which I have practiced even before knowing it is one of the best strategies to make your dreams a reality.


         Needless to say, that you should be very careful what you wish for or who you allow into your thoughts. Some people might cause you to doubt yourself, I know I have touched on this particular subject before but right now I can’t find the actual post.


         But it is truly making it or break it so… At least for me it’s the very first thing I do when I was working every day but now that I am focusing on mainly school and improving myself both mentally and physically. I find it more worthwhile setting a goal for myself and believe me it is already mine. (IT’S YOURS) 


I have super exciting news, make sure you FOLLOW!!

You all, will know when we get there!!!

Stay tune! 😉


   Soooo… Just to recap, don’t allow people especially toxic people to come into life and stop you from reaching your destiny. 😘❤️

Thank you, for giving me some of your time!


https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr

  

LOVE AND BLESSINGS,   

-B.D.R.

 

My inbox is always opened if any of you need anything!

 

P.S. PLEASE, ADD TO ‘OUR BUCKET LIST!!!’ 🙏🏼 BY LEAVING A COMMENT ON IT YOU CAN ADD IT AS YOURSELF OR ANONYMOUSLY

 (Please be respectful, we are all adults)(most of us anyway).

 🌅

Comments