Little by little (English-top) , poco a poco (Español despues)

Good morning, afternoon or evening ,

       Terri Savelle Foy says, “God will first put you in charge of little things before he entrusts you with larger responsibilities”.

My life can attest for this principle. I started viewing Terry’s videos a couple years back but, to my surprise I had been practicing her teachings all my life.

      To give you this example, I was extremely involved as previously mentioned and I believe this was one of the main reasons God in charged me with a full-time job, while also going to school full-time and not to mention maintaining a relationship that was doing more harm than good. However, I have always had an extremely high outlook on myself. I always, wanted to out-do anyone, and everyone. That is a trait I carry in my genes. Trust me, I am working on that when I become aware of it! So, God if you’re listening, slowly but surely, I’ll get there.

       Like any parent, God will start you off tiny bits and pieces before he lets you go headfirst or dig into your food. But, unlike parents he won’t give you something until you show, you are responsible enough to handle more. So, God is secretly working on me to complete my book, I have been at it for about 7 years… I think, I need to get away to a secluded area and ‘GO HAM ON IT’! 

       I found the perfect analogy just as the parent doesn’t want the baby to choke, God doesn’t want us to choke, so he gives us what he thinks is best for us. Applying this thought principle to my life; I guess I had shown a great deal of responsibility during my senior year, so the Universe thought I was ready to handle all that, but in reality, I just wanted to “comer me el mundo”.


Thanks for giving me a bit of your time!

https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr


LOVE AND BLESSINGS,

-B.D.R.

My inbox is always open if any of you need anything!

 

 PLEASE ADD TO "OUR BUCKET LIST !!!" 🙏🏼 BY LEAVING A COMMENT, YOU CAN ADD IT AS YOURSELF OR ANONYMOUSLY

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

Buenos días, tarde o noche,

       Terri Savelle Foy dice: "Dios primero te pondrá a cargo de las pequeñas cosas antes de confiarte mayores responsabilidades".

Mi vida puede dar fe de este principio. Comencé a ver los videos de Terry hace un par de años pero, para mi sorpresa, había estado practicando sus enseñanzas toda mi vida.

       Para darles este ejemplo, estuve extremadamente involucrado como se mencionó anteriormente y creo que esta fue una de las principales razones por las que Dios me encargó un trabajo de tiempo completo, al mismo tiempo que iba a la escuela a tiempo completo y sin mencionar que mantenía una relación que estaba haciendo más daño que bien. Sin embargo, siempre he tenido una perspectiva muy alta de mí mismo. Siempre quise superar a todos y a todos. Ese es un rasgo que llevo en mis genes. Créame, estoy trabajando en eso cuando me doy cuenta de ello. Entonces, Dios, si estás escuchando, de forma lenta pero segura, llegaré allí.

       Como cualquier padre, Dios te empezará con pequeños pedazos antes de dejarte ir de cabeza o hurgar en tu comida. Pero, a diferencia de los padres, él no te dará algo hasta que demuestres que eres lo suficientemente responsable como para manejar más. Entonces, Dios está trabajando secretamente en mí para completar mi libro, lo he estado haciendo durante aproximadamente 7 años ... Creo que necesito irme a un área apartada y "¡VAMOS!"

       Encontré la analogía perfecta, así como el padre no quiere que el bebé se ahogue, Dios no quiere que nos ahoguemos, así que nos da lo que cree que es mejor para nosotros. Aplicar este principio de pensamiento a mi vida; Supongo que había demostrado mucha responsabilidad durante mi último año, por lo que el Universo pensó que estaba listo para manejar todo eso, pero en realidad, solo quería “comerme el mundo”.


¡Gracias por darme un poco de su tiempo!

https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr

AMOR Y BENDICIONES,

-B.D.R.

¡Mi bandeja de entrada siempre está abierta si alguno de ustedes necesita algo!

 POR FAVOR, AGREGUE A "NUESTRA LISTA DE BUCKET !!!" 🙏🏼 AL DEJAR UN COMENTARIO, PUEDE AGREGARLO COMO USTED MISMO O DE FORMA ANÓNIMA


Comments