Imagine, you're being pinned down..... 💣


 Good morning or afternoon or evening,


         Make sure to follow Living by the Sunshine, if you'll like also follow my social media accounts (@BeatrizPilarr) or my Youtube channel (@BeatrizPilarr96). Thank you for letting me live out one of my goals, writing for this blog. 


         I have A L W A Y S, wish and dream for the impossible.  


         I do not remember, if I wrote about the day I wanted to audition to become a bikini model... Probably, but anyhow, sometimes it's better knowing you tired and fell flat on your face than, having doubts of what could have been.     


         But, I acknowledge the 'Bite-sized sisters' for putting together their show, 'Dream Walk', I think we need more events that this. The type of events that make the average Joe feel like a celebrity even if it's just for a little. 


         This actually, brought to mind a pageant I had planned out during my Senior year for, the Buddies from Best Buddies. It was going to be super cute, all the participants were going to get a crown. 😍👑 But, unfortunately I got extremely busy and left that idea on the back burner.


         Thinking about it, events like this may reduce crime rates, when dealing with Mass Shootings, or Mass Murders. (Just speaking my thoughts!) 


         IMAGINE THE SCENARIO, BEING PINNED DOWN ABOUT TO BE SHOT BY A PERSON YOU ONCE KNEW; AND YOU ASK THEM, "WHAT MADE THEM BELIEVE THIS WAS THE ONLY OPTION TO BE AT EASE?"


And, they tell you one of two things...


1- They're psychopathic... ("God told me to do it")

or

2- "I couldn't handle everything (media, society, etc.), It's just too much"

 

         I know, a lot of negativity comes from the media. Imagine a world where the media made people with serve mental illness believe, they were accepted. ♥♥♥

         The Bible says, "You shall love thy neighbor as thy self". Reflecting back on this post what I have been trying to say is that, if you don't want to use the word 'love', you can use the word 'respect'. But remember Karma is a very real thing! So be careful what you wish on to others!

 

https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr 


LOVE AND BLESSINGS,   

-B.D.R.


My inbox is always opened if any of you need anything!

 

🌻🌻🌻

 

Comments