Let's time travel for a second...

 Good (enter the time you are reading this),

         First off, I’m going to ask you to please follow this blog and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel !!! πŸ™πŸΌ❤️ (not paid… YET πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ€žπŸΌπŸ€žπŸΌ)

         Let's time travel for a second…

 

         You fall asleep in 2021; after a weird as fu*k dream, you wake up in January 1,2015 knowing everything we currently know.

         What would you change? Would you have broken up with them? Quit? Sign that contract? Married that person? Told that other person to go kick rocks before it’s too late? 

         What changes would that have on your life today? Maybe you could be happier (I write/type as I am about to cry). But every coin (situation) has two sides. 

         So, on one hand, you (I) could be happier. But, on the other I could have gotten pregnant, and my life would’ve been a show on Maury…

 

“YOU ARE THE FATHER!!!”


Or…


“YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!!!”

 

         No but seriously, I would’ve never found my passion and how many of you can say you have found your passion or calling?? 

         I know, that about 1/5 Americans (number estimated), are in their late 30s, maybe even 40s not knowing what really were called to do and yes I believe everyone has a calling (some are lucky and know what they want to do at an early age.) 

         Like my mother who says she would position chickens as if, they were students and started giving class to them. But, other of us aren’t so lucky. 

         If you told me, yesterday 5 years ago, “YOU ARE GOING TO BE A GREAT SOCIAL WORKER” (using the principle of creating my own future).I would, think that you thought was wayyyyyy too highly of me. At the time being, I was barely getting through my classes at Miami Dade College and I gave up my dreams of being in the public health field when, I found something easier that required less school. 

         Not that I’m dumb I’m just extremely, extremely lazy.

 

         So, let that be a tip to you. Always go that extra mile!

 

TIP: Don’t let anyone’s opinion keep you from living the life written in the stars for you.

 

DECLARE IT AND MAKE IT SO!

& never question the path you take or have token!

 

MAKE SURE IT IS THE RIGHT PATH!!!


 As always, STAY BEAUTIFUL & STAY BLESSED πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜˜

    

Never stop dreaming!

 

Always and blessings,

-B.D.R.

 

https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr 






Comments