WHAT/WHO is stopping you?

Good morning/afternoon/evening my rays of sunshine,

 

I am pretty sure almost everyone has dreamt of being a superhero or having a SUPERPOWER

 

Now I ask you this… What would be your superpower???

After that, work really hard to achieve it! (If, it is realistically possible) 

Don’t ever listen to nay-sayers! 

        Sometimes, they are even part of your family, but, remember “Where there is a will, there is a way!”

    Whenever they speak make sure to select the phrases to hold on to in your mind. The rest can go in one ear out the other.

    With all due respect, but actually scratch that; they want the best for you, although sometimes they don’t believe in you 

the way required to achieve this goal.

 

       Sometimes, your mind might think you are Donald Trump, but in reality, you are a high school dropout, dealing with alcoholism. REMEMBER YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO. Always PUSH yourself!!

 

       Yea, I get some people (sometimes, almost every person) is so far ahead of you in life. But you have to remember that life is not a race. You will be much happier, finding who you really want0  to be, rather than rushing things. 

 

       I googled, “From homeless to millionaire”, thinking this would be an excellent example of not rushing things and an example of the Cuban saying “la suerte es loca y a cualquiera le toca” (luck is crazy and it is anyone's turn). I was delighted to find a cutie named, Harry Sanders, he became CEO of his own business, StudioHawk.

 

       In an interview he says, wearing a suit makes him uncomfortable, he appears to be an extremely humble guy. In an interview he says, and I quote, he “owes his success to being homeless”.

 

I AM GOING TO END THIS POST WITH ASKING YOU, WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM REACHING YOUR HIGHEST POTENTIAL?

 

 https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr CONNECT WITH ME !



 go ahead and FOLLOW this blog as well as, 


SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel!!!  



As always,

 

Thank you for letting me share what's on my mind #RealMVPs.

Love and blessings,

-B.D.R.

🌻🌻🌻

 

STAY BEAUTIFUL!

 STAY BLESSED!

 

Comments