Polish them up and take them home with you.

GOOD MONDAY MORNING!!!

First thing first ... CHECKOUT my Youtube 

 schedule for 12pm!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGwNivTNunI&fbclid=IwAR0ejMhQGUv2o3dkctFpedm_0g3oceCsPbTm_30zpb-ZNDs0OklrP1Aee5Q


    Let’s say a minute we’re are trying out for the cheerleading team... 

(just for a second) and the coach say,

 “CONGRATULATIONS 🎉 !!! You ALL made the team!!!” 

As Terry Savelle Foe preaches, you need to learn how to be your personal cheerleader. 


   With a net worth of $15 million, happily married and living her best life. 


   Anyone would ask how can I achieve this how can I be my own personal cheerleader? 


*** specially when you feel like you’re falling apart inside and the world is falling apart outside*** 


Just remember, this too will pass, whatever you are currently going through is just temporary,


    If you lost your job, YOU WILL FIND ANOTHER.


    If you and your significant other break up, YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO LOVE. 


    If you lose a loved one, YOU CAN PRAY THAT THEY FOUND PEACE, HOPEFULLY YOU’LL SEE THEM AGAIN.


   If you wake up from a coma one day thanking yesterday was something that happened five years ago, like I personality did and you just want to turn back the clock, so badly.

   

    Sorry, this post got me in my feelings…

    

    Back to it… 


Persistency is always key to getting out of a rout.


You always, want to set a goal so high, that if you reach it you'll think; 


There's certainly A God and you have angels looking out for you. 

Or, you have a fairy godmother or a Santeria godmother, that you know nothing about.


    The number one key to this post is to have motivation and to also remember not to limit yourself to fit the norms of society. Why would you limit yourself to move simple pebbles, when the universe has set aside mountains to be moved and precious rocks to be found by you. 


     Polish them up and take them home with you.


    But! Britney Spears says it best, with her song "Work Bitch". 


   Tying this all back to my initial statement about Terri, you can hope and pray all you want (I highly, recommend to do so). But, understand it takes work on your part also. 


As always,

 

Thank you for letting me share what's on my mind #RealMVPs.

 

https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr

 

Love and blessings,

-BDR

🌻🌻🌻


         If you ever wanted to ask me something, DM me and, 

      it might end up on a Q/A video on YouTube. 😘😘😘😘


Comments