πŸ™ˆπŸ˜– True story of a FAT GIRL...



***written mid-June, Gyms partially opened now...

πŸ™ˆπŸ˜–πŸ™ˆπŸ˜–πŸ™ˆ

I have been meaning to write about this stage of my life...

I REALLY HOPE THIS IS GOING TO HELP SOMEONE...

A LOT OF PEOPLE INCLUDING MY PERSONAL TRAINER DON'T BELIEVE ME...

But, I have this memory of driving home from dropping off my ex-boyfriend; 
May 22,2015, the night of my accident.
But, I am kind of sure... I thought to myself, about the fact of weighing
 304.6 pounds (don't take that number as a fact)
.....
& another matter of topic not up for conversation.  
Which, I now have mixed feelings about not doing sooner...
πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
(not saying I have any regrets...)

I'll add a couple pictures so you can see I'm not lying,

       

ALL OF THE PICTURES ABOVE WHERE TAKEN,
SOME TIME BETWEEN 2014 AND 2015.

At that, given point in my life I was living on Chicken Kitchen,

& Weed... That was sure to follow with the munchies.

  I, of course, have regrets about my time treating myself like this. 
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
“Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, 
who is in you, whom you have received from God? 
You are not your own; you were bought at a price. 
Therefore honor God with your bodies.

The worst part is ,the guy, who influenced me was a stick πŸ‘.
But, I appreciate the role he played in my life, 
I wouldn't be down to do half of the things I'm willing to do now, if it wasn't for him.

But, I'm glad our bridges are burned. 
But, back to my storyline...

I now weigh 140, a couple months ago when the gyms where still opened 😭😭 
I got down to 131!!! 
That's 173 pounds lighter!!!
😲😲😲


What I am saying, is if, I could lose more than half of my weight;
Why can't you, if you find yourself in this situation?    

Go ahead! Dream crazy, wild, unreachable dreams!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF... 

LIKE YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF IN THE END OF THE DAY;

 CAUSE, YOU REALLY ONLY DO AND YOUR FAMILY SOMETIMES.



Virtually, walking the 2020 DreamWalk Fashion show.
Checking off items of my bucket list. 😁😁😁😁

 ✓- Participant in a DreamWalk


YOUTUBE...

Kinda a big deal since I have, had the actual channel since probably 7th grade just to play it

safe ...  But, I need your help in growing it and with more ideas of videos to do. 


Subscribe and give me ideas of more videos!!!

SnapchatπŸ‘»-BeaRiveroo
InstagramπŸ’œ-Beatrizpilarr
TikTok🎢-BeatrizPilarr
Youtube▶️- BeatrizPilarr96

ACTA- ig-@acta.wear
 @breezy.swim
Code⇢Beatrizpilarr10
@Legrandverre 
@MENDathletics 
Code⇢Beatrizpilarr
@Twistedeyewear




Comments

  1. I am not at 275 yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm much bigger than you are in that picture! But congrats on losing all that weight! I know how hard it is. I've struggled with that my whole adult life and some years I've made it down to a nice frame, and others, I've let myself get into the high 200s where body parts hurt and it affects even how I move around. It's really hard because you have to be on your A game 100% of the time. Anyway, The best part of this story is that you are open to experiencing life and aren't afraid to have dreams and go after them. We can all learn from this. Hats off to you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am not able to better my writing, unless you give me feedback.
Do what my 9th grade English teacher, or my ENC1102 teacher did!!
CRITICIZE ME... but nicely!!! :D