Relationships after a TBI...

Relationships (even marriage) after TBI


This is kinda a response to a question asked to me a while back, but also goes hand in hand with my post recent video (Boyfriend/Girlfriend Tag). I know of some TBI survivors that have had great success in their relationships/marriages and others that weren't so lucky...
As I posted the question on different social platforms;



I got a few responses ... 


😪
🙏
😪
😍
💗








💯




So, my point of view is that everyone in any or every state can find someone to love them. 
BUT, the same is true that no one needs someone to complete them!
& that everyone first has to learn how to love themselves before they can learn to love another. 

What has this injury taken away?

It has taken away the privacy, I enjoyed as a young adult (Even though that privacy was the principle reason everything that happened to me, HAPPENED). But, I was immature and naive. 
 I still am extremely naive, but, I just want to believe the best in people.

I write in my autobiography, how I have caught myself trying to connect Ted Bundy's behavior to a medical/mental illness. 

To find someone that can grow with you, as well, to help you grow as a person and challenges             you to become that better person. 

If I ever thought finding a guy pre-TBI was hard, I never knew how hard it would've been to be a        24-year-old child. 😅😅😅

STORY TIMEEE...

I convinced [dragged], my 50-year-old mother, to take me to a bar/nightclub (in BFE [ButtFuckEgypt]) to meet up with a guy I met on TINDER, keep in mind we were with my 12-year-old sister.

LONG STORY... SHORT....

 After a couple months when he next time he asked me out again...
 He asked what they wanted to do. 😒😔
Just felt awkward at that point... 

But, my current boyfriend seems cool with just coming over but then again the community is slowly beginning to reopen. So, let's see what the future holds.
Although I desperately(!!!), need a Happy Hour(anywhere)(or everywhere, it depends)...    

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A COUPLE MINUTES OF YOUR DAY.❤

😁😁😁😁😁😁
@acta.wear-Beatrizpilarr
@breezy.swim-Beatrizpilarr10
@mendathletics-Beatrizpilarr
@twistedeyewear-Beatrizpilarr
@seaavision- Beatrizpilarr
E-mail- btrzrivero@yahoo.com  






Comments