πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œMeet Emily Presnell-Lee!!!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ



Meet a survivor Monday!!! 

First Monday of each month... 


On May 22,2019, Emily Presnell-Lee (@emily.presnell.lee) , was being challenged.
 After getting in 2 car accidents & a fractured lower back, in the same month
which led to having a back brace for 8 months...

Like many other survivors including myself, 
she compensated her lower back with other muscles to do similar tasks.  
Relating back to my ability to write with both my left and right hand. I am naturally right handed but using my left hand at a point and time was easier.

Emily also faced a declining in her mental health. 
Relating back to my case, I worked full-time and attending school full-time as well. 
She says she became very depressed;
Which brings me back to an appointment where I was diagnosed 
'Severely depressed' earlier on my journey
It's surprising how it only takes a second for everything to change.

She later got into Yoga classes with participants much older than her.
I could relate to this as I was doing Pilates class with gentlemen that could
have been my grandpas. 

I was never much of an athlete prior my accident (guess that's the only good part about all this).  
Emily said she fell in love with yoga... 
Personally, I tried chair yoga once and almost fell asleep have way through.

During the pandemic, she began to feel frustrated (like most of us). 
  I used to think the only place to workout and get health was the gym,
but after writing a couple blogpost and starting to post on my YouTube channel (Finally).

So, I am working on my mental health more importantly.
She goes on quoting
"If you don't invest in your wellness, you'll be forced to invest in your illness."

Emily also vouch that a Ten's unit is a life saver... 
I on the other hand had to google "Ten's unit" but, I only used that doing my first 3 years of therapy, with Baptist Health. She also states that she recommends CBD muscle cream.
I haven't tried the muscle cream, but, I can for sure say... 
The CBD gummies, which I used them for sleep-aid; Worked wonders!!!  

 

 @acta.wear-Beatrizpilarr
@breezy.swim-Beatrizpilarr10
@mendathletics-Beatrizpilarr
@twistedeyewear-Beatrizpilarr
@seaavision- Beatrizpilarr

  • InstagramπŸ’œ-BeatrizPilarr  
  • SnapchatπŸ‘»-BeaRiveroo
  • TikTok🎢-BeatrizPilarr
  • Youtube▶️- BeatrizPilarr96

Comments