Tattooed on me...


Good morning or afternoon...

You know what Good Day...
😁

Today I woke up and the 1st thing I see on my computer when I opened it was a message from 
Terri Savelle Foy, a article about goal setting (keep in mind I am writing this May 22,2020).
Romans 4:17 
“The God who gives life to the dead and calls into existence things that don’t yet exist.”

A lot of you don't know, but I have this date tattooed on me.



The other tattoo is another survivor, I met at Pet Supermarket after being a chimosa (nosy)
& hearing customers wishing her luck in an upcoming presentation.
So, when she finished ringing us up, I wish her luck.😏😏😏

The green ribbon is the Traumatic Brain Injury ribbon, the date was the date of my accident; 
and the ';' is because my life stopped but, continue. 

At 11:50ish, 5 years ago, this day my life would never be the same...
I actually believe, I met God, which explains my sudden bravely after my accident,
just looking at how I've had this blog since 2014 but, until recently I hadn't allowed myself 
to write on it. 
Which brings to my next commentary...
 You don't know who you might be helping with your content. So, I hope I've impacted at least 1 person with my blogs, now with my volg on YouTube I completed my part in making the world a better place.
  
Referring to my self-bibliography (still in the works),
"I was in the presence of God. I don’t know what he told me or what we spoke about. Maybe it was, to go after everything I want in life, no matter how crazy it might sound, I.E.   skydiving, Zip-ling over gators."(2019)  

Finally got all 3 interviews!!!

↓↓↓↓↓↓

https://youtu.be/P1bQuCz_yCI



@acta.wear-Beatrizpilarr
@breezy.swim-Beatrizpilarr10
@mendathletics-Beatrizpilarr
@twistedeyewear-Beatrizpilarr
@seaavision- Beatrizpilarr

  • Instagram💜-BeatrizPilarr  
  • Snapchat👻-BeaRiveroo
  • TikTok🎶-BeatrizPilarr
  • Youtube▶️- BeatrizPilarr96

 Thank you, for letting me share my story with you !

Comments