MEETING THE ONE!!!...


 MEETING THE ONE!!!...
        

Actually, I personally believe a person first to find themselves before ever looking to fine themselves in someone. 
Without knowing, I just answered the everlasting pointless question to 
"WHY AM I SINGLE?".
    God, the Universe, Buddha whatever you're spiritual point of view is 
will only introduce that person to you when, you're complete 
as an individual. 
If it hasn't happened for you yet, don't fret you're not going to be alone forever. 
(side note-I love how, I write this advice post... when I, myself am completely and 
utterly lost in this specific area of life.) 
But, I believe Jesus has taken the wheel and his time is perfect.

In an article posted by "Marie Claire"
According to the research, the average woman finds her life partner at the age of 25, while for men, they're more likely to find their soulmate at 28, with half of people finding 'the one' in their twenties.


I'm 23, but I have absolutely no rush.
And, apparently, my Prince Charming is on the same boat.
In fact !, I had a dance teacher in high school that 
lived her life first, traveled and helped others, 
grew in her career (one of her dancers won "So, you think you can dance.")
and enjoyed herself, 
so in the future she would be able to completely be 
dedicated to her son, her family and close-friends.

I personally, have met a couple guys that have possibilities of being "the One"   

NOT GOING TO NAME ANY... 
;) ;) ;)


Relating back to my injury ... not a lot of people are willing to deal with the aftermath of it and overcome it. 
I know of this absolute sweetheart, that hasn't had "luck" in the love department. 
By, that I mean finding a wife.

So, the reason for my rant, is to not rush anything. 
Who know's who you end up "clicking" with? 
Life is not a Disney movie, unfortunately,
So, moral of the story. 
"Let Go, and Let God"
(or any spiritual higher power that floats your boat)
😃
IF YOU MADE IT IS FAR IN MY RANT, YOU DA "M.V.P.",
Blessings and good vibes 
DEUCES BEAUTIFUL READERS!!




BTW if you're reading this Prince Charming, drop a DM.
@BeatrizPilarr IG  
















Comments