Good morning, afternoon, or evening!
I hope this post finds you living your best life!!
The weather is changing—at least here in Miami. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still hot and humid AF, but the weather has a different feeling to it.
Ever since I was a little girl, fall has always been my favorite season of the year. When I was a kid, it was mainly because of Halloween. But now, it’s because I enjoy seeing the seasons change. There’s something about watching the world around us transition that I really love.
Let me know in the comments: Do you enjoy fall?
It helps me remember that nothing is forever. And I want you to think of that in a positive way.
What comes to your mind when I say, “Nothing is forever”? Let me know in the comments below.
For example, for me, surviving a traumatic brain injury, or TBI, is a perfect example.
There was a time when I was practically dead. But thankfully, after countless days and hours of therapy and prayers…
LOOK AT ME NOW!
(I’m getting paper. 😂 Sorry, the millennial in me had to say that.)
But seriously, I still have ways to go.
And that’s okay.
So, I want to take this time to tell you all that no matter what season you are currently in—whether it’s a season of healing, growing, or starting over—I truly believe you can make it through.
You may not stay in that season forever. You may grow from it, learn from it, and eventually move into a greater version of yourself.
And honestly, sometimes the season we are in isn’t necessarily a bad one. Sometimes it’s simply preparing us for what comes next.
By the way, if you’re comfortable sharing your current season, let me know in the comments below. 🌻
Thank you for spending this time with me!
Please make sure to like this post, and let me know where you are reading from!
And, as always, keep living by the Sunshine 🔆.
P.S. My ideal content calendar for next week is going to be…
Monday – Monopoly Monday + a motivational blog post, so keep an eye out for that!
Tuesday – TBI Bestie short on TikTok 🔗
Wednesday – YouTube upload 🔗
Thursday – TBI Bestie short on TikTok 🔗
Friday – Blog post right here…
(Unless I burn myself out before then… Let’s hope not. 😂)
Love ya! ❤️
And if you ever need me or someone to listen to you, just send me a message. My inbox is always open.
Until next time, keep finding your sunshine. 🔆
-BDR
(@beatrizpilarr)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I am not able to better my writing, unless you give me feedback.
Do what my 9th grade English teacher, or my ENC1102 teacher did!!
CRITICIZE ME... but nicely!!! :D