DEAR 19 YEAR-OLD ME,

March 4,2015 

Dear 19 year-old me,

    Happy birthday!!! I hope you are enjoying your day with your true friend(s), the (s) is optional because I don't remember exactly who I spent the day with but, that's besides the point… By the end of this year; you will be a completely new and different person than who you are right now. Don't be scared it will all work itself out in the long run.

    Looking back at my life, I see that everything was part of his (God) plan. But, I am left here wondering why I hadn't catch on faster to it all? When God placed other guys along our path but somehow, I created an illusion of a perfect relationship in my head. (I don't know I kick myself about this every day, but then I realize it something differs it can change my current experiences with love and being happy; SO ITS BEST TO MOVE ON AND CARRY ON). Thinking that , God knew we still needed to find ourselves through him. That's why he hadn't left him out. To add on to that, his mother will play a huge role on bringing us closer to God.

    ACTUALLY, no couple of months you are going to have the opportunity to meet the one and only, G O D.!!

    So, don't worry! You will live to be a testimony and serve as motivation for others! 

YOU GO GIRL!!!

    There will be times where you won't see the light but always remember, 

    "Life is better, living by the sunshine". So, all in all your world did not end that night and will not end anytime soon. So keep dreaming and living by the sunshine. 

    Our goal will be to forever be our cheerleader for whatever stage of life we are reflecting too (Past, Present. Future)! In the coming year, you will grow up too quick but always remember... 

"God will not put you through something, he hasn't previously prepared you for"


Love and blessings,

-BDR😁

_________________________________

4 de marzo de 2015

 

Querida yo de 19 años,

 

    ¡¡¡Feliz cumpleaños!!! Espero que estés disfrutando tu día con tu(s) verdadero(s) amigo(s), el (s) es opcional porque no recuerdo exactamente con quién pasé el día pero, ese no es el punto... Para el final de este año; serás una persona completamente nueva y diferente de lo que eres ahora. No tenga miedo de que todo saldrá bien a la larga.

    Mirando hacia atrás en mi vida, veo que todo era parte de su plan (de Dios). Pero, me quedo aquí preguntándome por qué no me había dado cuenta más rápido de todo. Cuando Dios colocó a otros chicos en nuestro camino, pero de alguna manera, creé la ilusión de una relación perfecta en mi cabeza. (No sé, me critico por esto todos los días, pero luego me doy cuenta de que algo es diferente, puede cambiar mis experiencias actuales con el amor y ser feliz; ASÍ QUE ES MEJOR SEGUIR ADELANTE Y CONTINUAR). Pensando eso, Dios sabía que todavía necesitábamos encontrarnos a nosotros mismos a través de él. Por eso no lo había dejado fuera. Además de eso, su madre jugará un papel muy importante para acercarnos a Dios.

    ¡¡EN REALIDAD, en un par de meses tendrás la oportunidad de conocer al único e inigualable DIOS!!

    Entonces, ¡no te preocupes! ¡Vivirás para ser testimonio y servir de motivación a los demás!

¡¡¡VAYA NIÑA!!!

    Habrá momentos en los que no verás la luz pero siempre recuerda,

    "La vida es mejor, viviendo por la luz del sol". Entonces, en general, su mundo no terminó esa noche y no terminará pronto. Así que sigue soñando y viviendo bajo la luz del sol.

    ¡Nuestro objetivo será ser siempre nuestro animador para cualquier etapa de la vida en la que estemos reflejando también (Pasado, Presente, Futuro)! En el próximo año, crecerás demasiado rápido, pero recuerda siempre...

"Dios no te hará pasar por algo para lo que no te haya preparado previamente"

Amor y bendiciones, 

-BDR😁

 

Comments

  1. Amen and God bless you, and continue being an inspiration to so many😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how this works, but I will comment. Thank you for this is so inspiring you are an inspiration to many of us and I loved it in so many ways and in both languages specially in Spanish. Keep up this kind of great work. Thank you for this

      Delete
    2. Beatriz Del Pilar RiveroAugust 14, 2023 at 6:42 PM

      Thank you for your wonderful words 😍😍 I appreciate them!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I am not able to better my writing, unless you give me feedback.
Do what my 9th grade English teacher, or my ENC1102 teacher did!!
CRITICIZE ME... but nicely!!! :D