Take the leap… eng/spa

Audio for this post can be found here- https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/beatriz-d-rivero/episodes/Take-the-leap--Living-by-the-Sunshine-P93-e24ud8g​

My dear readers,

  Some of you might know that post injury, I have become a little bit more fearless and so far, so good (knock on wood).

   I have written about almost reaching diamonds, but stopping just before you achieve it. Diamonds are referring to your dreams.

   Another example would be, in the game of baseball you strike out twice, and just give up on your game, when little did you know… It was written in the stars for you to get a home run on your third try.

    A random example that just came to mind, but I guess it could apply and it actually makes more sense than now that I think about it. Early on in my Junior year in high school. I was part of the banking and finance academy where we took a field trip to different financial institutions. I spent the day at Dade County Federal Credit, which has been a blessing to this day.

   The first department who offered to let the highschoolers shadow learn, was the department of security and something I don’t recall what it was, but it related to my interest of being an FBI agent, (I know it’s not going to happen because of my medical background, and I have come to part with that) so I was the first to jump up and volunteer semi, looking back. It was probably the smartest thing I should have done.

   The meaning behind this post is basically to never shy away from some thing on known.

Go ahead!!! Take the leap!!!!

   If not, how would you ever know if the universe has something better in store for you?

    Awesome, it’s important to take that same initiative when nothing is going right for you, and I know that might be asking too much out of most of you, but at the end of the day, it’s important to have faith, that God, the Universe or your higher self has your back.

     So thank you for allowing me into your day! I hope that today has gone better than planned. If you are reading this right now or will go better than planned if you’re reading this at a later date. I might be uploading an audio version of this blog on YouTube so just be on the lookout for that. 


 Love and blessings,

-BDR

________________________________________________________________________________


    El audio de esta publicación se puede encontrar aquí: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/beatriz-d-rivero/episodes/Take-the-leap--Living-by-the-Sunshine-P93-e24ud8g

 

Mis queridos lectores,

 

  Algunos de ustedes pueden saber que después de la lesión, me he vuelto un poco más intrépido y hasta ahora, muy bien (toco madera).

 

   He escrito sobre casi alcanzar diamantes, pero detenerse justo antes de lograrlo. Los diamantes se refieren a tus sueños.

 

   Otro ejemplo sería, en el juego de béisbol te ponchas dos veces, y simplemente te rindes en tu juego, cuando no sabías... Estaba escrito en las estrellas para que consigas un jonrón en tu tercer intento.

 

    Un ejemplo aleatorio que me vino a la mente, pero supongo que podría aplicarse y en realidad tiene más sentido que ahora que lo pienso. Al principio de mi tercer año en la escuela secundaria. Formé parte de la academia de banca y finanzas donde hicimos un viaje de campo a diferentes instituciones financieras. Pasé el día en Dade County Federal Credit, que ha sido una bendición hasta el día de hoy.

 

   El primer departamento que se ofreció a dejar que los estudiantes de secundaria siguieran aprendiendo fue el departamento de seguridad y algo que no recuerdo qué era, pero estaba relacionado con mi interés de ser un agente del FBI (sé que no va a suceder debido a mis antecedentes médicos, y he llegado a separarme de eso), así que fui el primero en saltar y ofrecerme como voluntario, mirando hacia atrás. Probablemente fue lo más inteligente que debí haber hecho.

 

   El significado detrás de esta publicación es básicamente nunca rehuir algo conocido.

 

¡¡¡Adelante!!! ¡¡¡¡Haz el salto!!!!

 

   Si no, ¿cómo sabrías si el universo tiene algo mejor reservado para ti?

 

    Impresionante, es importante tomar la misma iniciativa cuando nada te sale bien, y sé que podría ser pedir demasiado de la mayoría de ustedes, pero al final del día, es importante tener fe, que Dios, el El universo o tu yo superior te cubre las espaldas.

 

     ¡Así que gracias por permitirme entrar en tu día! Espero que hoy haya ido mejor de lo planeado. Si está leyendo esto ahora mismo o irá mejor de lo planeado si está leyendo esto en una fecha posterior. Es posible que esté subiendo una versión de audio de este blog en YouTube, así que esté atento a eso.

 

 Amor y bendiciones,

 

-BDR









Comments

Post a Comment

I am not able to better my writing, unless you give me feedback.
Do what my 9th grade English teacher, or my ENC1102 teacher did!!
CRITICIZE ME... but nicely!!! :D