You DO NOT need a timeline for your life! (ENG & SPA)

 Good morning, afternoon, evening,

    Thank you for allowing me to write this for you all. Please FOLLOW this blog and my YouTube channel. So, I am extremely passionate about this topic. I hope you can all relate or at least some of you…

    And that topic is, "your life DOES NOT need a timeline"!!!

    Taken into consideration I have never been one for it. As a, began working at 16 and at 18 years of age with 25 to 65 year olds. 

THEREFORE, I WAS CLEARLY NOT INVITED TO HAPPY HOUR!! 

    I'm sorry for yelling I just had a lot of feelings built up in me, I was projected to finish my associates degree in the spring of 2015! And don't take this the wrong way I couldn't be happier about the connections that I have made along the way. I even got introduced to another Traumatic burn injury survivor that is also working in the field of social work.

        TIP- NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES, IT IS POSSIBLE!

(You can do anything you put your mind to!)

    A while ago, I remember I got into designing swimsuits and gym wear. And many of you know about my T-shirt design brand that was never brought to life. I realize that many of my acquaintances have had the guts to begin. 

So, is that what I need GUTS?  

I know, there is always a possibility of failure, 

but, the same can be said of success. 

       I have had conversations with a couple of my drivers, that have told me that they told

me that they didn't know what they wanted until much later on in life. 

    It's true that your spoken word holds power and your life for example, if you tell yourself that you are a horrible person and you are never going to amount to anything, the odds are you are probably correct. So if you ever want anything just declare it with your spoken word. And, believe it is already yours. Odds are by the end of this year, you'll have it.


    I'm praying this post will bring you into the light and give you the strength to overcome obstacles in the path to your success!

Thank you,
-BDR


🌻🌻🌻



Buenas mañana, tarde o noche,

Gracias por permitirme escribir esto para todos ustedes. Por favor, SIGA este blog y mi canal de YouTube. Por lo tanto, me apasiona mucho este tema. Espero que todos puedan relacionarse o al menos algunos de ustedes...


¡¡¡Y ese tema es, "tu vida NO necesita una línea de tiempo"!!!

Tomado en consideración nunca he sido uno para eso. Como, empezó a trabajar a los 16 ya los 18 años con gente de 25 a 65 años.


POR LO TANTO, CLARAMENTE NO ME INVITARON A LA HORA FELIZ!!


Lo siento por gritar, tenía muchos sentimientos acumulados en mí, ¡tenía proyectado terminar mi título de asociado en la primavera de 2015! Y no lo tome a mal, no podría estar más feliz con las conexiones que he hecho en el camino. Incluso me presentaron a otro sobreviviente de lesiones por quemaduras traumáticas que también trabaja en el campo del trabajo social.


CONSEJO: NO IMPORTA EL TIEMPO QUE TOME, ¡ES POSIBLE!

(¡Puedes hacer cualquier cosa que te propongas!)


Hace un tiempo, recuerdo que me inicié en el diseño de trajes de baño y ropa de gimnasia. Y muchos de ustedes saben acerca de mi marca de diseño de camisetas que nunca nació. Me doy cuenta de que muchos de mis conocidos han tenido las agallas de empezar.


Entonces, ¿es eso lo que necesito GUTS?


Lo sé, siempre existe la posibilidad de fallar,

pero, lo mismo puede decirse del éxito.


He tenido conversaciones con un par de mis conductores, que me han dicho que no sabían lo que querían hasta mucho más tarde en la vida.


Es cierto que tu palabra hablada tiene poder y tu vida, por ejemplo, si te dices a ti mismo que eres una persona horrible y que nunca llegarás a nada, lo más probable es que tengas razón. Entonces, si alguna vez quieres algo, simplemente decláralo con tu palabra hablada. Y cree que ya es tuyo. Lo más probable es que a finales de este año lo tengas.

 

¡Rezo para que esta publicación lo traiga a la luz y le dé la fuerza para superar los obstáculos en el camino hacia su éxito!

 

Gracias,

-BDR

https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr

 

 

🌻🌻🌻

 

Comments