Who are you? (Eng & Spa)

Hello my loves!

   I hope you are all doing phenomenal.
         
   It is a proven scientific fact that everyone and everything changes... I am about to get personal with you all excuse me is you don't think that. But, it's true what they say!

            "YOU ARE THE SUM OF THE FIVE PEOPLE, YOU SPEND THE MOST TIME WITH" 
At a point in my life, I was bending around 20 hours a week with a person that was going nowhere in life, this individual will not be named so I don't get labeled as a "hater", once again. 
    
   So, as my recovery took place and my limitations became greater; I had to learn to adapt... Because you know what they say, it's survival of the fittest out there. Us, real loins have to dominate... 
   
    So then Dan Peña, once said "Show me your friends, I will show you your future". 
Taking into account the previous statement mentioned. 
 
    Therefore, if you want to be successful, hang around successful people. If you are unable 
to do so, study them in wealth magazines or many multibillionaires have written their life-stories.
The businessinsider.com, wrote an article that reads, "if you want to get rich, make rich friends"; 
meaning if you want to be a loser, hang out with losers.

    I am NOT throwing shade at a new one, I'm just trying to protect you (my readers) from the same 
mistakes I have made.

   Thank you for sharing this time with me. If any of you need anything just let me know!

Love and Blessings,
-B.D.R.




**8 years ago

______________________________________________________________________________


¡Hola mis amores!

 

   Espero que todos estéis fenomenales.        

 

   Es un hecho científico comprobado que todos y todo cambia... Estoy a punto de ponerme personal con ustedes, disculpe si no piensa eso. Pero ¡es verdad lo que dicen!

 

            "ERES LA SUMA DE LAS CINCO PERSONAS CON LAS QUE PASAS MÁS TIEMPO"


     En un momento de mi vida, pasaba alrededor de 20 horas a la semana con una persona que no iba a ninguna parte en la vida, esta persona no será nombrada para que no me etiqueten como "hater", una vez más.

   

   Así, a medida que se fue dando mi recuperación y mis limitaciones se hicieron mayores; Tuve que aprender a adaptarme... Porque ya sabes lo que dicen, es la supervivencia del más apto. Nosotros, lomos de verdad tenemos que dominar...

  

    Entonces, Dan Peña, una vez dijo: "Muéstrame a tus amigos, yo te mostraré tu futuro".

Teniendo en cuenta el comunicado anterior mencionado.

    

    Por lo tanto, si quieres tener éxito, anda con gente exitosa. si no puedes

para hacerlo, estúdielos en revistas de riqueza o muchos multimillonarios han escrito sus historias de vida. Businessinsider.com, escribió un artículo que dice: "si quieres hacerte rico, haz, amigos ricos"; es decir, si quieres ser un perdedor, sal con perdedores.

 

    NO estoy arrojando sombra a uno nuevo, solo estoy tratando de protegerlos a ustedes (mis lectores) del mismo

errores que he cometido.

 

   Gracias por compartir este tiempo conmigo. ¡Si alguno de ustedes necesita algo solo háganmelo saber!

 

Amor y Bendiciones,


-B.D.R.


*** 8 años


Comments

  1. It’s so very beautiful and greatest fight off your own brain 🧠 surgery survivors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eres un verdadero ejemplo a seguir. You are a model of strength for everyone suffering from a traumatic event or experience! I hope these posts could reach those survivors and their families!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I am not able to better my writing, unless you give me feedback.
Do what my 9th grade English teacher, or my ENC1102 teacher did!!
CRITICIZE ME... but nicely!!! :D