#Metoo2022Challenge

​Good (time of day) loves,

     First things first, happy new year. I am excited to mention the challenge I thought about for this year, it’s called #MeTo2022. 

     This Challenge basically consist of putting yourself first too. Hopefully it will be more successful than previous challenges… #100dayslivingbythesunshine. With everything going on in the world (scams, pressure to measure up to something, fraud, loneliness).

 [Speaking about frauds and scams, my Instagram was recently hacked, I am sorry if this has caused any of you any inconvenience but, we are all on the same boat!]

       With that said, #metoo2022 challenge is basically remembering us to put yourself first.

       Would that be stressful?

       Probably, but I think it is some thing that has to be done.

        God gave me a phrase for 2022, and going back through my journals and makes perfect sense!

        It was ‘COMPLETE IT’. So, I have my job cut out for me!

        Making sure to put myself first and completing everything I have previously started or thought of starting. So, the world is a harsh world but sometimes you have to pull yourself up by the bootstraps and remember to put yourself first (#Metoo2022)!

        I suggest, we all listen to our inner self with the start of 2022 and take it into consideration the first thing that we hear and work upon it!

       Like always, don’t forget to live your best life… (by the Sunshine!) 😁  and remember those ideas, that are currently driving you to the madhouse, the world needs YOU to act upon them! 

       Thank you for letting me share what is on my mind,

-B.D.R. 

#Metoo2022

                       ☀️🌤⛅️🌥⛅️🌤☀️

Comments