5 years ago...


5 Years ago I wrote this...


I was ready for life as I knew it, and no one could have told me otherwise. 
My life did change in that year; but, not for the better
And, we did not get along... 

 I was ready to settle down with life, ready to live life just being a Call Center Representative, along with having a Bachelor's degree (with the help of God, because I failed almost EVERY class...)

Little did I know what God had planned for me back then.
...IN FACT, THAT YEAR MY TOOK A COMPLETE 180°.

Because, I truly believe he used tragic these circumstances to alter my mental & psychical state.

Back then, I was doing drugs left and right...
Even though, I worked in a drug-free work place.
If any of my managers read my blogposts I'm sorry, 
I promise, if I go back to work for you guys I will be 100%  

AS PREVIOUSLY SAID...


I was basically "Fucking up" my life.
(please excuse my language... once again) 

I remember, a night where I was staying the night at a  motel in 8 St. and my at-the-time boyfriend ordered a family sized pizza (Large? Can't remember ... doesn't matter),
 the point is that we finished the whole pizza by ourselves.
It was a time of my life; I'm not partially proud of.
But, I'm not going to sit around and pretend like it didn't happen. 
BUT!!!
I was feeling on top of the world, like if the world just wanted me to benefit from it...
   
I want to end quoting the Bible:

2 Corinthians 5:17 

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a                future and a hope.



 

________________________________________________________________________

SnapchatπŸ‘»-BeaRiveroo
InstagramπŸ’œ-Beatrizpilarr
Youtube▶️BeatrizPilarr96

ACTA- ig-@acta.wear
 @Breezy.Swim
Code⇢Beatrizpilarr10
@MENDathletics 
Code⇢Beatrizpilarr
@TwistedEyewear



Comments