Visit my mind (English/Spanish)

 Good T.O.D. (Time of day) beauties,

      Thank you for keeping my dream of being a blogger alive. (even if my audience isn’t big as I would like it to be. HINT: tell your friends about this blog)

      I know some of you “don’t have” the time to sit down and spend time reading my work, and I have been meaning to record  and post them onto YouTube or/and Spotify. (future plans.)

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

     Flash forward about two years and I have two blogs on my Spotify account @bythesunshine , however, I am close to the triple digits on here. So, that is very overwhelming to know that I have that much more to go. But I look at it as speech therapy. Recording myself and occupational therapy as I hand write all my blogs on my various journals.

    Honestly, I believe my healthcare insurance should pay me for saving the money.

    OK, but really back to talking about Covid. So, just when we thought we were in the clear with Covid, and all its circumstances. I have gotten news that COVID may be coming back for it simple and is bringing a friend; Norovirus, what is a virus that causes vomiting and diarrhea.

    I’m not genie but, I see masks in our future. In our near future may be a couple months (give or take) I’m not wishing that upon us, even though I just thought of the perfect sales pitch for something, I am working on.

*** a day later ***

    Well! I said be used to having to make notes to myself after almost 10 years, I still suffer from short term memory loss.



 

      As of May 31, 2023, the world health organization reported that the total death toll is approximately 6,941,095 due to Covid related illnesses.

    Close to 7 million people had their goals and dreams stripped from them and no, you can’t say that the majority of them were in their elder years (I mean, you can), but age doesn’t tell you when your life should be over… but, did you know that there were more than 28,323 deaths related to Covid of individuals ages 0 to 39… I love how I included the 30-year-old as young population; just because I am about to cross that bridge in about three years. Don’t be offended if you are older… I’m pretty sure as my years pass so well my definition of “old”. The important thing is for you never to feel old.

 

   So, thank you for allowing me into your day! Please remember to follow this blog, it lets me know that you are enjoying my content. But also encourages me to keep creating material for you all.

     

                              Love and blessings,

                                                      -BDR

 

 

Buena T.O.D. (Time of day) bellezas,

 

      Gracias por mantener vivo mi sueño de ser blogger. (incluso si mi audiencia no es tan grande como me gustaría que fuera. SUGERENCIA: cuéntales a tus amigos sobre este blog)

 

      Sé que algunos de ustedes "no tienen" el tiempo para sentarse y pasar tiempo leyendo mi trabajo, y he tenido la intención de grabarlos y publicarlos en YouTube o Spotify. (planes futuros.)

 

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

Avance unos dos años y tengo dos blogs en mi cuenta de Spotify @bythesunshine, sin embargo, estoy cerca de los tres dígitos aquí. Entonces, es muy abrumador saber que tengo mucho más por recorrer. Pero lo veo como terapia del habla. Grabándome a mí mismo y a la terapia ocupacional mientras escribo a mano todos mis blogs en mis diversos diarios.

         

Honestamente, creo que mi seguro médico debería pagarme por ahorrar el dinero.

   

Está bien, pero realmente volvamos a hablar de Covid. Entonces, justo cuando pensábamos que estábamos limpios con Covid y todas sus circunstancias. Recibí noticias de que COVID puede regresar por simple y traerá a un amigo; Norovirus, que es un virus que provoca vómitos y diarrea.

 

         No soy un genio, pero veo máscaras en nuestro futuro. En nuestro futuro cercano puede ser un par de meses (más o menos). No deseo eso para nosotros, aunque solo pensé en el argumento de venta perfecto para algo en lo que estoy trabajando.

 

*** un día después ***

   

¡Bien! Dije estar acostumbrado a tener que tomar notas para mí mismo después de casi 10 años, todavía sufro de pérdida de memoria a corto plazo.

 





 

Al 31 de mayo de 2023, la organización mundial de la salud informó que el número total de muertes es de aproximadamente 6,941,095 debido a enfermedades relacionadas con COVID.

   

Cerca de 7 millones de personas fueron despojadas de sus metas y sueños y no, no puedes decir que la mayoría de ellos estaban en su vejez (quiero decir, puedes), pero la edad no te dice cuándo deberías vivir tu vida. haber terminado… pero, ¿sabías que hubo más de 28,323 muertes relacionadas con Covid de personas de 0 a 39 años… Me encanta cómo incluí a la población joven de 30 años; solo porque estoy a punto de cruzar ese puente en unos tres años.   No te ofendas si eres mayor… Estoy bastante seguro de que como mis años pasan tan bien mi definición de “viejo”. Lo importante es que nunca te sientas viejo.

Entonces, ¡gracias por permitirme entrar en su día! Recuerde seguir este blog, me permite saber que está disfrutando de mi contenido. Pero también me anima a seguir creando material para todos vosotros.

     

                                                                                     Amor y bendiciones,

                                                                                                  -BDR

 

Comments