Are you afraid of REJECTION??? (I know I am)


    
Good (time of day are reading this), 
  
     Today I will be talking about the elephant in the room, and that is rejection and the feeling that the best time of your life is behind you. 
      
      But I am here to tell you that the greatest day in everyone's life is yet to come.

What is it you? May ask...

     It's the day you die (sorry for being so dark). But when you see that magical holy hand reaching up for you, you feel as though your whole life went just as planned. Trust me I have had that holy experience.
      
     At that point in Time you are held accountable for all your doings and plans while you are here on earth, you don't think of any of this. (Or at least I didn't, while I spend nights singing)

      When God (or any religious figure you were ship), ask you why you didn't take the opportunity he gave you to go get your deepest desire or go ask who you calling on earth.
  
    Are you just gonna shrugged your shoulders and look at his bare feet?
    
    What if he shows you everything he had planned for your life?

     What if he tells you that he had to cause a terrible is it to drag you out of the life you were living?

     What if he shows you that the people you were scared to get rejected by, we're also scared to get rejected by you?

      About three years ago, a new bikini brand was having a casting for models… The date of the casting, I was getting ready and just as I walked outside, I encountered my mother and my sister talking negative about my body image.

I know! They were bullies!

      Sorry if I had talked about this before, but it made sense with this post about rejection.

     This all happened around the time I started designing bathing suits… (Another failed dream) 

Actually!

   A lot of my dreams have been derailed because of my weight issue all throughout my life.

UNFORTUNATELY!

    I hate to admit that specially because, I am all about self-love now. Oh, I wasn't always aware that every battle I faced was already one for me ages ago, when Jesus walked after being supposedly "dead".

   I hope, I encourage you to go and do everything you have in mind. Took why the voice inside you that is saying you are going to fail. 

Love and blessings,

-BDR

Please connect with me..

☀☀☀☼☀☀☀



Versión en audio disponible en (https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/beatriz-d-rivero/episodes/Living-by-the-sunshine-Rejection-P95-e25l01k) !!!

   

Bueno (la hora del día está leyendo esto),

 

     Hoy estaré hablando sobre el elefante en la habitación, y eso es el rechazo y la sensación de que el mejor momento de tu vida ha quedado atrás.

     

      Pero estoy aquí para decirles que el mejor día en la vida de todos está por llegar.

 

¿Qué eres tú? Puedo preguntar...

 

     Es el día que mueres (perdón por ser tan oscuro). Pero cuando ves esa mano sagrada mágica que se extiende hacia ti, sientes que toda tu vida salió tal como la habías planeado. Confía en mí, he tenido esa santa experiencia.

     

     En ese punto en el Tiempo se le hace responsable de todas sus acciones y planes mientras esté aquí en la tierra, no piensa en nada de esto. (O al menos no lo hice, mientras me paso las noches cantando)

 

      Cuando Dios (o cualquier figura religiosa que hayas enviado), te pregunte por qué no aprovechaste la oportunidad que te dio para ir a buscar tu deseo más profundo o ir a preguntar a quién llamas en la tierra.

 

    ¿Vas a encogerte de hombros y mirar sus pies descalzos?

   

    ¿Y si te muestra todo lo que tenía planeado para tu vida?

 

     ¿Qué pasa si te dice que tuvo que causar un terrible problema para sacarte de la vida que estabas viviendo?

 

     ¿Qué pasa si te muestra que las personas por las que tenías miedo de ser rechazado, también tenemos miedo de ser rechazados por ti?

 

      Hace unos tres años, una nueva marca de bikinis estaba teniendo un casting para modelos... La fecha del casting, me estaba preparando y justo cuando salí, me encontré con mi madre y mi hermana hablando negativamente sobre mi imagen corporal.

 

¡Lo sé! ¡Eran matones!

 

      Lo siento si había hablado de esto antes, pero tenía sentido con esta publicación sobre el rechazo.

 

     Todo esto sucedió en la época en que comencé a diseñar trajes de baño… (Otro sueño fallido)

 

¡De hecho!

 

   Muchos de mis sueños se han descarrilado debido a mi problema de peso a lo largo de mi vida.

 

¡DESAFORTUNADAMENTE!

 

    Odio admitir eso, especialmente porque ahora me dedico al amor propio. Oh, no siempre fui consciente de que cada batalla que enfrenté ya era una para mí hace mucho tiempo, cuando Jesús caminó después de estar supuestamente "muerto".

 

   Espero, os animo a ir y hacer todo lo que tengáis en mente. Tomó por qué la voz dentro de ti que dice que vas a fallar.

 

Amor y bendiciones,

 

-BDR

 

Por favor conéctate conmigo..

https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr

 

☀☀☀☀☀☀

Comments