This is for You... (ENG/SPA)

Good morning, afternoon, or evening loves,

 

            But a raise of hands (Virtually) has you ever heard of the acronym YOLO!

If any of my readers live under a rock or I am doing a horrible job in keeping you informed,

Yolo means you only live once.

            But thankfully, that’s not always true or by the grace of God I am still here. I personally think it’s the G O D but to each their own, as always.

            I have been granted with the gift of knowing absolutely everything will work out for my benefit. As I mentioned in an earlier post, anyone can do anything as long as you believe in yourself.

            Now, I want to guide or teach my readers to have that same confidence (without, the almost losing your life part). So you will be dedicated when it comes to going after your goals and dreams. Achieving everything that the universe has called in your favor.

            So, my question to you is… What is something that you have always wanted to do that if you die tonight (God forbid) and you get to heaven and God tells you, 


I called you to start a blog or business” 

Or, 

to write that book, to study that career field”. 

……Which you didn’t

What would be your answer???

-I didn’t have the time.

-That was always in the back of my mind but, I never got to it.

(Side comment- I know I’m preaching to the public, but one person came to mind right now)


            Trust me when I say when there is a will; THERE IS A WAY!


It might not always be the easiest but, it’s certainly not impossible.

As always, thank you for letting me be part of your day, much love, and blessings,

-B.D.R.

https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr

☀️☀️☀️

Buenos días, tardes o noches amores,

            Pero un levantamiento de manos (virtualmente) ¿alguna vez has oído hablar del acrónimo YOLO!

Si alguno de mis lectores vive debajo de una roca o estoy haciendo un trabajo horrible para mantenerlo informado,

Yolo significa que solo se vive una vez, o “You only live once”.

            Pero afortunadamente, eso no siempre es cierto o por la gracia de Dios todavía estoy aquí. Personalmente creo que es el DIOS pero cada uno a lo suyo, como siempre.

 

            Se me ha concedido el don de saber que absolutamente todo saldrá bien para mi beneficio. Como mencioné en una publicación anterior, cualquiera puede hacer cualquier cosa siempre que crea en sí mismo.

 

            Ahora, quiero guiar o enseñar a mis lectores a tener esa misma confianza (sin la parte de casi perder la vida). Así estarás dedicado a la hora de ir tras tus metas y sueños. Logrando todo lo que el universo ha llamado a tu favor.

 

            Entonces, mi pregunta para ti es… ¿Qué es algo que siempre has querido hacer que si mueres esta noche (Dios no lo quiera) y llegas al cielo y Dios te dice,

“Te llamé para iniciar un blog o negocio”

O,

“escribir ese libro, estudiar ese campo profesional”.

...... Lo cual no hiciste

cual seria tu respuesta???

-No tuve tiempo.

-Eso siempre estuvo en el fondo de mi mente, pero nunca llegué a eso.

(Comentario adicional: sé que estoy predicando al público, pero una persona me vino a la mente en este momento)

            Confía en mí cuando digo cuando hay voluntad; ¡HAY UNA MANERA!

 

 

Puede que no siempre sea lo más fácil, pero ciertamente no es imposible.

Como siempre, gracias por dejarme ser parte de su día, mucho amor y bendiciones,

 

-BDR

 

https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr

 

☀️☀️☀️

Comments