What is it that, YOU want out of life? (Eng & Spa)

 Hello my sunshines,

So I recently asked myself the age old question. 


What is my final goal (life goal)?

But first...



    I know, I am not the only one that goes through these thoughts almost daily, so I'm trying to help those people out. I know I have probably written about this before; but I tend to compare myself to people that do around me. 

    

    It's currently around 12 at night, Tuesday, April 18th, 2023, while I'm first writing this and I'm in heaven writing and coming up with content for my blog. But not far away is my mother coming up with activities for her class to do. 

That might float her boat but,

It will sink mine faster than the titanic.

(Sorry for the reference if anyone is hurt by the comparison)

    Always remember to start with 

your end goal in mind.

     My desired life goal used to be, working in the financial District in New York… That has shifted to my new way of life.





    It's currently Easter Sunday, I just watched Elevation Church Easter service, I am feeling empowered, and I have been reminded on who fought and won the battle for me long before I was even created in my mother's womb. 

    I apologize for making this post religious but, as a new social worker; I personally believe, I would enjoy giving as much as humanly possible to my clients or anyone who needs someone to advocate for their rights and common needs.

    HOWEVER, I believe everything should be done correct in a legal aspect. I'm not going to go around being, Robin Hood. I know that sounds like a contradiction, but people now are you desperate and are changing the system which will cause the system to overflow and cause chaos for all. Food for thought. 
                       

 Please don’t forget to follow me on here and all my social media accounts and communicate with me.

        Like always, never ever stop dreaming, you’ll be astonished with what you achieve!!!

-B.D.R.

Thank you for sticking with me to the end! 

Make sure to click the follow button!

To answer the question many people have, no I still don't get paid for these blogposts, but, that's the goal!!!

In the meantime I'm just enjoying writing...

https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr


🌻🌻🌻


_____________________________________




Hola mis soles,

 

Así que recientemente me hice la vieja pregunta.

 

 

¿Cuál es mi objetivo final (objetivo de vida)?

 

                                                 

                                              Pero primero...

                                                  

                                             

 

    Lo sé, no soy la única que pasa por estos pensamientos casi a diario, así que estoy tratando de ayudar a esas personas. Sé que probablemente he escrito sobre esto antes; pero tiendo a compararme con las personas que lo hacen a mi alrededor.   

 

    Actualmente son alrededor de las 12 de la noche, martes 18 de abril de 2023, mientras escribo esto por primera vez y estoy en el cielo escribiendo y creando contenido para mi blog. Pero no muy lejos está mi madre proponiendo actividades para su clase.

 

Eso podría hacer flotar su bote, pero,

 

Se hundirá el mío más rápido que el Titanic.

 

(Perdón por la referencia si a alguien le duele la comparación)

 

    Recuerda siempre empezar por

su objetivo final en mente.

     Mi objetivo de vida deseado solía ser trabajar en el distrito financiero de Nueva York... Eso se ha trasladado a mi nueva forma de vida.

 

    Actualmente es el domingo de Pascua, acabo de ver el servicio de Pascua de Elevation Church, me siento empoderado y me han recordado quién luchó y ganó la batalla por mí mucho antes de que me crearan en el vientre de mi madre.

 

    Me disculpo por hacer esta publicación religiosa pero, como nueva trabajadora social; Personalmente, creo que disfrutaría dar tanto como sea humanamente posible a mis clientes o a cualquier persona que necesite a alguien que defienda sus derechos y necesidades comunes.

 

    SIN EMBARGO, creo que todo debe hacerse correctamente en un aspecto legal. No voy a andar por ahí siendo, Robin Hood. Sé que suena como una contradicción, pero la gente ahora está desesperada y está cambiando el sistema, lo que hará que el sistema se desborde y cause caos para todos. Comida para el pensamiento.

                      

 No olvides seguirme aquí y en todas mis cuentas de redes sociales y comunicarte conmigo.

 

        Como siempre, nunca dejes de soñar, ¡te sorprenderás con lo que logres!

 

 

-BDR

 

¡Gracias por aguantarme hasta el final!

 

¡Asegúrate de hacer clic en el botón de seguir!

 

Para responder a la pregunta que muchas personas tienen, no, todavía no me pagan por estas publicaciones de blog, ¡pero ese es el objetivo!

 

Mientras tanto, solo disfruto escribiendo...

 

https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr

 

 

 

🌻🌻🌻

  


Comments