WELCOME 2022! not.. "2020, too"

         

2022... 2020 TOO OH HELL NAW : r/memes

Hello my beautiful readers,

         With the start of a new year I decided to speak about a subject which most of us would rather avoid. CHANGE!

         Change is defined by Oxford as make something different. Or, substitute one thing for another (hopefully something for the better). But, change is a very scary thing! Especially, when you aren’t sure what the future holds. Just trust that your higher self already has everything as it should be! I.E. you already have graduated from your dream school, you have achieved your goals and dreams, nothing or no one can hold you back.

           Now ask yourself, in order for what I want to happen, what would happen to change? I’ll give you the very easy answer (YOURSELF).

         I know, I may get a feel for you saying something like if you are in advocate for self-love and Mental Health Awareness, why would you ever tell someone to change? Easychange at times is necessary! And the biggest change you can have, is within yourself. Meaning you should learn to give yourself priority is that means setting your alarm 30 minutes earlier than usual to get it your day off to a great start, do it. How about having your day planned the day before so you can skip the guest work in the morning.

         I personally am on my third notebook filled with scribbles and such. It’s eye-opening that on December 17, 2015 I almost gave up on writing because it seemed “impossible”, take it from someone that SOULD the dead or a vegetable; you decide what you are willing to work for and remember it’s only impossible until it’s done.

         I have said this before and I continue to preach on it! Set goals so far beyond your wildest dreams and prepared to receive them and you’re halfway there! Thank you for hearing me out #RealMVPs.

         Please don’t forget to follow me on all my social media accounts and communicate with me.

         Never ever stop dreaming, you’ll be astonished with what you achieve!!!

-B.D.R.

May God bless you all and provide you with the BEST YEAR EVER!!!

____________________________________________________________________________


Comments