Switcheroo

 

Good morning/afternoon/evening,

         This post came to mind, and I want you to answer honestly… Have you ever wished you can change lives with someone? Maybe because of their money or a social standing, maybe even their appearance?

         Trust me, I have many, MANY, MANNNY times. Specially people who seem to have it all together in life, by doing absolutely nothing to give you some examples, Kim Kardashian or that Woman who goes to the gym with me. Others might include “Instagram famous” people. I then think about everything I have conquered in life. Let alone the strength I have and had to have to face my diagnoses (TBI) and still come out on top (living my best life). At the same time, being with and surrounded by people who love me; (if you ever feel like you don’t have anyone; send me a direct message).

          Most of my friends have moved on to pursuing their careers and such. (((But, giving myself advice in the next few sentences please excuse me.))) What is most of your friends are living in the rat race that you so badly want to form a part in again!!!

                  You have been called for a much greater things in life.

 

My advice for my readers is to never shrink yourself to fit in to somewhere you’ve grown out of.

 

TIP: you are unique, why would you ever want to fit in if you were born to stand out?

Thank you for letting me share what was on my mind!

-B.D.R.

 

 Take care, never stop dreaming nor, living by the sunshine! 

#Livingbythesunshine - https://www.instagram.com/livingbythesunshine/

 

Don't forget to please "follow"!!

 

 

 

Buenas mañana, tarde o noche,

         Esta publicación me vino a la mente, y quiero que responda honestamente… ¿Alguna vez ha deseado poder cambiar vidas con alguien? ¿Quizás por su dinero o su posición social, quizás incluso por su apariencia?

         Créame, tengo muchas, MUCHAS, MUCHAS veces. Especialmente las personas que parecen tenerlo todo junto en la vida, al no hacer absolutamente nada para darte algunos ejemplos, Kim Kardashian o esa Mujer que va al gimnasio conmigo. Otros pueden incluir personas "famosas en Instagram". Luego pienso en todo lo que he conquistado en la vida. Por no hablar de la fuerza que tengo y tuve que tener para enfrentar mis diagnósticos (LCT) y aún así salir victorioso (viviendo mi mejor vida). Al mismo tiempo, estar y estar rodeado de personas que me quieren; (si alguna vez sientes que no tienes a nadie, envíame un mensaje directo).

         La mayoría de mis amigos han continuado con sus carreras y demás. (((Pero, dándome un consejo en las siguientes oraciones, por favor discúlpeme.))) ¡¡¡Qué es lo que la mayoría de tus amigos están viviendo en la carrera de ratas en la que tanto quieres volver a formar parte !!!

Se te ha llamado para cosas mucho más importantes en la vida.

 

         Mi consejo para mis lectores es que nunca se encojan para encajar en un lugar del que han crecido.

 

         CONSEJO: eres único, ¿por qué querrías encajar si naciste para destacar?

¡Gracias por dejarme compartir lo que tenía en mente!

-B.D.R.

 

¡Cuídate, nunca dejes de soñar ni de vivir por el sol!

#Livingbythesunshine - https://www.instagram.com/livingbythesunshine/

 

¡¡No olvides "seguir" por favor !!

Comments