12/19/2021-Giving up... English & Spanish

Good time of day (evening right now) my beautiful readers,

    I am sorry I went MIA for like a month. Make sure to connect with me on all my social networks!!!! But, now I’m back, and I want to share something… it’s life changing advice.

     The average person fails after trying something new out (A LOT like 70% of the time). Do you know if everyone gave up after just one failure, we wouldn’t have (The Cat in the Hat by Dr.Seuss, or the “greatest basketball player of all time”, Michael Jordan)?

    So now, my question to you is ‘Why would YOU give in so quickly, or at all?’. You never know when you're lucky day is going to be. I look back in my life and I feel like that is a skill I have become soooo familiar with as I can grew older (talking as if I am 60+ years). But, just an example that comes to mind is, I have always wanted to give a TED talk; and no, I have never actually finished  “applying” or writing my speech (I recently finished a part of it! 😁👏), but because, I suffered the same thing most people suffer from (maybe not). I do many things, in a  ‘mediocrity’, manner; OR, you can say I half ass most of the things I try. Excuse my French 🙊. But, you can also account my way of completing things as a result of me not choosing an area of my life to focus on and work on constantly on to achieve higher success than the average person.

     When you see successful people, most of the time you see their successes. Or, the tears that were shed because they did not feel WORTHY of something. When, the universe had called it out for them. Maybe I'm speaking directly to you and I am here to tell you that if it's in your spirit. 

TRUST THE HIGHER POWER!!!

HAVE FAITH!!!

& KNOW IT IS ALREADY WITHIN YOUR GRASP!!!

    But they don’t show you the late nights they were up perfecting their skill. And, you don’t know anyone’s past so you could never say, do you know where they’re coming from or what is someone going through at that very moment.

            You fail or things didn’t go as planned but, you made it!

Thank you for letting me share what was on my mind!

-B.D.R.

 

 Take care, never stop dreaming nor, living by the sunshine! 

#Livingbythesunshine - https://www.instagram.com/livingbythesunshine/


Don't forget to please "follow"!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________


Buen momento del día (noche ahora mismo) mis hermosos lectores,


    Lamento haberme ido MIA durante un mes. Asegúrate de conectarte conmigo en todas mis redes sociales !!!! Pero, ahora he vuelto y quiero compartir algo ... es un consejo que cambia la vida.


     La persona promedio falla después de probar algo nuevo (MUCHO como el 70% del tiempo). ¿Sabes que si todos se rindieran después de un solo fracaso, nosotros no lo habríamos hecho (El gato en el sombrero del Dr. Seuss, o el "mejor jugador de baloncesto de todos los tiempos", Michael Jordan)?


    Así que ahora, mi pregunta es "¿Por qué cederías TÚ tan rápido, o en absoluto?". Nunca se sabe cuándo será el día de suerte. Miro hacia atrás en mi vida y siento que esa es una habilidad con la que me he familiarizado muchísimo a medida que fui creciendo (hablando como si tuviera más de 60 años). Pero, solo un ejemplo que me viene a la mente es que siempre he querido dar una charla TED; y no, nunca terminé de “aplicar” o escribir mi discurso (¡recientemente terminé una parte! 😁👏), pero porque sufrí lo mismo que la mayoría de la gente sufre (tal vez no). Hago muchas cosas, de manera "mediocrita"; O, puedes decir que casi me engaño la mayoría de las cosas que intento. Disculpe mi francés 🙊. Pero, también puede explicar mi forma de completar las cosas como resultado de que no elegí un área de mi vida en la que concentrarme y trabajar constantemente para lograr un mayor éxito que la persona promedio.


     Cuando ves a personas exitosas, la mayoría de las veces ves sus éxitos. O las lágrimas que se derramaron porque no se sentían DIGNAS de algo. Cuando, el universo los había llamado. Tal vez te estoy hablando directamente y estoy aquí para decirte eso si está en tu espíritu.


¡¡¡CONFÍE EN EL PODER SUPERIOR !!!

¡¡¡TENER FE!!!

¡¡¡Y SEPA QUE YA ESTÁ DENTRO DE TU MANO !!!


    Pero no te muestran las altas horas de la noche en las que estaban perfeccionando su habilidad. Y no conoces el pasado de nadie, por lo que nunca podrías decir, ¿sabes de dónde vienen o por lo que está pasando alguien en ese mismo momento?


            Fallas o las cosas no salieron según lo planeado, ¡pero lo lograste!


¡Gracias por dejarme compartir lo que tenía en mente!

-B.D.R.

 

 ¡Cuídate, nunca dejes de soñar ni de vivir del sol!

#Livingbythesunshine - https://www.instagram.com/livingbythesunshine/


¡¡No olvides "seguir" por favor !!

Comments