October 4th (5th) ,2021

 Good (time of day),

         

         FIRST OF ALL, THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOGS! LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES!

         Make sure to Follow! Thank you!!

         Do you know what is the fastest way to reach your goal??? It's pretty simple and that is to take on the path to your goals; In other words, make a playbook of your ideal life. Make sure to change your mindset to one that aligns with your present goals. 

         It does not have to be a direct highway name to your destination (GOALS), there will be detours but, do not ever let yourself get sidetracked for too long.

E S P E C I A L L Y!!!

If, that is in a relationship!!!

         Quick little throwback of a time that should have sent me millions of red, flashing, warning signs to break it off with a kid. 

STORY TIME!!!

One day, he was at school while, I was at work and I kid you not I received a text from him that said something around the lines of 

“I'm skipping school with my friend and we need X amount of money. Can I pass by to get it?”.

(If he reads my blog he'll probably either not remember or be shocked that I do.)

And of course, me, naive, stupid, madly love with him I said OK, the face make coworker gave me while doing the transaction will forever be in my memory. 

         

         So, alongside the topic/title for this post, I am going two add ‘Know your worth’. (I'm pretty sure I would have written specifically on that... But another shot never hurt anyone 😉

         To recap!

1.     Creating a plan will help you achieve your goals faster, 100% of the time!

2.     Detours and sidetracks from reaching your fullest potential are avoidable! (Remember, the devil will use people or things to guide you off your God given calling.)

3.    Know your worth.

 

Thank you for letting me share my interesting-ish life story and I hope you learned from my life lessons. Remember to connect with me via Instagram, Facebook, and I think that's pretty much it. 

Love & Blessings,

-B.D.R.

__________________________


Buenas o Buenos (hora del día),

 

    EN PRIMER LUGAR, ¡GRACIAS POR LEER MIS BLOGS! ¡MUCHOS ABRAZOS Y BESOS!


 ¡Asegúrate de seguir! ¡¡Gracias!!

¿Sabes cuál es la forma más rápida de alcanzar tu objetivo ??? Es bastante simple y consiste en emprender el camino hacia sus metas; En otras palabras, haz un libro de jugadas de tu vida ideal. Asegúrese de cambiar su forma de pensar a una que se alinee con sus objetivos actuales.

No tiene que ser un nombre de carretera directo a su destino (METAS), habrá desvíos, pero nunca se deje desviar por mucho tiempo.


¡¡¡ESPECIALMENTE!!!


Si, eso es en una relación !!!

Un pequeño retroceso rápido de una época que debería haberme enviado millones de señales rojas, intermitentes y de advertencia para romper con un niño.

¡¡¡TIEMPO DE CUENTOS!!!


Un día, él estaba en la escuela mientras yo estaba en el trabajo y no bromeo, recibí un mensaje de texto de él que decía algo alrededor de las líneas de

“Voy a faltar a la escuela con mi amigo y necesitamos X cantidad de dinero. ¿Puedo pasar a buscarlo? ”.


(Si lee mi blog, probablemente no lo recordará o se sorprenderá de que lo haga).

Y claro, yo, ingenua, estúpida, locamente enamorada de él le dije OK, la cara que me puso el compañero de trabajo mientras hacía la transacción quedará para siempre en mi memoria.

 

Entonces, junto con el tema / título de esta publicación, voy a agregar "Conoce tu valor". (Estoy bastante seguro de que hubiera escrito específicamente sobre eso ... Pero otro disparo nunca lastimó a nadie 😉)

¡Recordar!

1. Crear un plan le ayudará a alcanzar sus metas más rápido, ¡el 100% del tiempo!

2. ¡Los desvíos y desvíos para alcanzar su máximo potencial son evitables! (Recuerde, el diablo usará personas o cosas para desviarlo de su llamado dado por Dios).

3. Conozca su valor.

 

Gracias por permitirme compartir mi interesante historia de vida y espero que hayan aprendido de mis lecciones de vida. Recuerda conectarte conmigo a través de Instagram, Facebook, y creo que eso es todo.

Amor y bendiciones,

-B.D.R.

 



Comments