RE: Decade of progression... (Posted February 6, 2020)(Pre-COVID19 in the news)

Good morning/afternoon/evening,
 
            First off, I’m going to ask you to please follow this blog!!! 
And, subscribe to my YouTube channel


 Awkward turn of events. This decade right as expected but , will you let it finish on that note?

 

     If it’s December 31st,2029, what would have to happen for you to 


say, 2020 started killing millions (may they all rest in peace). Luckily 


by 2021 it became under control by 2025, it was something in the 


textbooks.


       What will I tell my kids, let’s be honest, my nieces and 


nephews? 


       2020 started with everyone claiming they had “20-20” vision, just to find out early on in the year we will lose half of our face to something we would only see in the movies , while thinking that is just fiction. I remember early on in the pandemic, I went out without a mask, it wasn’t that I hadn’t done it before but, I didn’t know how deadly it actually is/was.


       Anyhow!! Now we are in the middle of April 2021 and just looking we still have around 8 months to make this a productive year. Moving toward our goals and dreams; Not only that, we have 9 years left to make up for the year of destruction this decade started out with!

 

That’s the beauty of living in the sunshine,

The shadows fall behind you. 



 

   As always, STAY BEAUTIFUL & STAY BLESSED πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜˜

    

Never stop dreaming!

 

Always and blessings,

-B.D.R.

 

https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr 

Comments