Living the NOW in life...

Good morning/afternoon/evening,

   First off, I’m going to ask you to please follow this blog!!! And, subscribe to my YouTube channel. (PRETTY PLEASE, WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!!!) 

 🙏🏼❤️😁
     How many of you can say, if today was your last day on earth, or the zombie apocalypse was underway and Superheroes from another planet we’re coming down to save us (much like the marvel series); can you truly say, that you will have nothing pending? 
     In other words, why leave it for tomorrow, if you can do it today. If you can tell them how you feel about them; why wait? I don’t know if I have ever said this in one of my previous post, probably not, but tomorrow is never promised!
     We all make plans for tomorrow, next week, next month, even 5 through 10 years from now. Well, in the process we miss a very valuable moment of time and existence. That is the ‘Now’ of every moment.
     Not only, more times we want to rush things the way we want it, we are preventing things from taking their natural flow… let’s say hypothetically speaking your life is a Mario video game and you have the glorious advantage of having three lives but, you suck at Mario 😂and you’re down to your last life. 
     How do you spend it? Would you rescue the princess? (let me know if I have the wrong game). 🤷🏻‍♀️
🐵🙈🙊
     I want you to join me on Pinterest creating a community vision board.
    Tying everything back to the topic of this post... “living like today is your last day and you have nothing to lose”. We never know when our last day will be... 
So, it is best is if any and every one of you got serious about your future… You know, when people start planning for years ahead... I am finally at that step of my life where I know exactly what I want to do and I know nothing can stop me. 😁

      I want to end this post with asking you,
What is stopping you?


As always,

 

Thank you for letting me share what's on my mind #RealMVPs.

 

https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr

 

Love and blessings,

-B.D.R.

🌻🌻🌻

 

STAY BEAUTIFUL!

 STAY BLESSED!

 

Comments

  1. You’re absolutely right , with what you are saying! So many people take life for granted in it in my eyes very disgusting like you do you have a criminal traumatic brain injury I have cerebral palsy I have decided long ago far far in a way not to say in the Star Wars saga be who you really want to be and don’t allow anyone to stop you been in entrepreneur being your own boss is the best way how to be successful in life and know what you have without asking for a huge corporation to give you something for nothing you’re absolutely right life as

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will take life for granted as they think they are living a adventure saga or they are part of super Mario Bros and if I had one life to live I will take advantage of that life and do everything that I can to better myself in every facet of the word not only in the romantic side and I don’t even professional side that’s only in the personal side but most of all in the entrepreneur side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! Can you teach me some of your tricks and trades of being an entrepreneur???

      Delete

Post a Comment

I am not able to better my writing, unless you give me feedback.
Do what my 9th grade English teacher, or my ENC1102 teacher did!!
CRITICIZE ME... but nicely!!! :D