#100DaysLivingbytheSunshine challenge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ₯ΊπŸ™


My #100daysinthe☀️ Instagram story playlist

12/28/2020 

We almost made it through this YEAR!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

πŸŽ†πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‡  

             Sometimes, something bad has to happen for us to notice but we need to change within ourselves or around us and  lead us on the path to the best things in life. 

 

If, I could look at my life that way (me, hardheaded me) I promise, it will be a walk in the park for most when you find yourself being a little too hardheaded (like me), just remember that you are lucky (blessed) to still be alive. Especially, dealing with Coronavirus and all the craziness going around the world now a-days. Train your mind to see the positive side to everything.

 

Look at my situation ... For X, Y and Z reasons it's almost taken me a decade to complete what most would have within two years. ***But you have to understand that most, if not, everyone had very little hope of me being able to do anything again. Nether less in Florida International University, a student with the Stemple College of public health and social work !!! 

 

But I believe this accident and experience hasn't it only helped me find my calling in the world, it also helped me realize that sometimes we have to take a step back and analyze life and appreciate everything and everyone this life has to offer.

And yes, even though man who cut you off in the highway today. even that old lady who complains and yells alive about life. 


Be careful, to who you roll yours eyes to though!!!

 

 

So, I want to walk you through this process!

 Lets start at the end of your life …


What would you be wanting to do?

 

A) Lunch with love ones talking about your upcoming vacation to Greece. 

B) Working at the kitchen where the other lady is having lunch with friends thinking you are 60 and visiting Greece has always been on your bucket list, but it seems like something you can only dream about now. 

 

So, if someone else can do it what's stopping you ???

 

Where there is a will, there is a way !!!

 

Please don't get to the end of your life with regrets and missed opportunities !! 

 

Remember life is not guaranteed an everyday could be your last so, go take advantage of every opportunity offered to you.

 

I want to challenge my readers to Journal or take note of something good that happened that day through the first 100 days of 2021, something that made you smile. It could have been as simple as someone sharing a smile with you. Or something as big as getting engaged or getting a promotion. 

 

Just focus on the positive for the first 100 days of 2021 !!!

 

I want to encourage ALL my readers to take account of all the positive is the ends that happened for all of you . Realizing how horrible 2020 has been for the general public . I am going to encourage the #100happydayschallenge for the first 100 days of 2021.          


Or, #100DaysLivingbytheSunshinechallenge πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

 

I don't know if I am the only person that wakes up for of joy and excitement to live another day. Maybe, it's the near-death experience, 

BUT... WHATEVER!!!


As always,

Thank you for letting me share what's on my mind #RealMVPs.

 

https://linktr.ee/BeatrizPilarr

 

Love and blessings,

-BDR

@BeatrizPilarr96

 

If you ever wanted to ask me something,

DM me and it might end up on a Q/A video on YouTube. 

Or, not just tell me you're not comfortable with it being share!


🌻🌻🌻


STAY BEAUTIFUL!

 STAY BLESSED!




Comments